Americans are flush in liquidity - Thanks Joe!

Hilarious mike

Do you still heat your house with coal?
Yes, and so do you. You’re so fucking clueless as to how you have your lights on.

Your fucking house and your electric car are only possible with coal. With out it you get no power at all.

Yes, and so do you. You’re so fucking clueless as to how you have your lights on.

Your fucking house and your electric car are only possible with coal. With out it you get no power at all.
So, no to coal use in your house.

My cities power company switched away from coal years ago.

That’s bullshit. Tell me the city you’re in, I can guarantee that 90% of your electricity comes from anything other than wind or solar. You live on coal, natural gas or nuclear.
Wow sure moved the goalposts there mike.

Wow sure moved the goalposts there mike.
They didn’t move at all. You said your city no longer has any power from fossil fuels. I want you to prove that. You obviously can’t or you would have proudly told me what city is only using wind or solar. Because that would be a fucking miracle.

You wouldn’t be online tonight if it wasn’t for coal power generated for you to be an online retard.

We get ours from hydroelectric...which Democrats want to ban.
I forgot to add that option. Thank you. For some reason they don’t like dams either. I wish these left wing idiots would just put solar panels on their houses and a windmill in their yard and only use their own energy to live. I would be impressed by that.

Americans are flush with liquidity.

Home equity is at record levels and consumers are in their least levered situation in history. According to the February 2024 ICE Mortgage Monitor report, the average homeowner currently has about $299,000 in home equity, about $193,000 of which is tappable home equity.

The American consumer is so liquid right now that we could be in an economic growth cycle for the next decade Although predicting outcomes is difficult due to external factors.

In addition to home equity, bank accounts are record highs as are retirement saving.

To Recap:
  • $32T is a record amount of home equity
  • $38T is a record for retirement accounts
  • $5.5T is a record in personal savings
  • Real (inflation adjusted) incomes are record levels excluding the Covid period.
It is a great time to be alive! Thanks Biden!

View attachment 943939

View attachment 943941

View attachment 943948

As you know, home equity is not liquid. In addition, home prices have skyrocketed, causing another massive bubble in the housing market. I know what happened when we had a similar bubble in 2007/2008. Do you?

Bsffle%20em%20with%20BS..jpg

Citygator, IF Americans have so much extra cash in their pockets, why is this happening?

"Across the country, many Americans are struggling with mounting credit card debt. The most recent data from the Federal Reserve reveals that credit card debt soared to $1.13 trillion—yes, that’s trillion with a “t”— in Q4 2023. The record-high figure represents a meaningful increase compared to the country’s pre-pandemic credit card debt level of $927 billion."

Last edited:
I forgot to add that option. Thank you. For some reason they don’t like dams either. I wish these left wing idiots would just put solar panels on their houses and a windmill in their yard and only use their own energy to live. I would be impressed by that.
Of course they don't like dams, how can China benefit from dams?

Home equity is at record levels and consumers are in their least levered situation in history. According to the February 2024 ICE Mortgage Monitor report, the average homeowner currently has about $299,000 in home equity, about $193,000 of which is tappable home equity.

The American consumer is so liquid right now that we could be in an economic growth cycle for the next decade Although predicting outcomes is difficult due to external factors.

In addition to home equity, bank accounts are record highs as are retirement saving.

To Recap:
  • Real (inflation adjusted) incomes are record levels excluding the Covid period.

View attachment 943939

View attachment 943941

View attachment 943948

Right! a bunch of old White people mostll that need to be fleeced to make up for the past sins of the country, according to modern Democrats. Which is why Biden wants to raise capital gains to 44 %

So if Biden and the dems have their way, God help anyone who wants to tap into that liquidity! Heloc maybe?
No probably not with these rates, and try being a new home buyer. The misery index is way up, no clue what the hell your looking at.

To Recap:

View attachment 943939

View attachment 943941

View attachment 943948

Home ownership was not an investment at one time. And it could actually decrease in value. 1.7 trillion-dollar deficit in 2023 and perhaps 2 trillion dollars in 2024. Remove that and see what the economy would do. In fact, the deficit spending may not be giving us much juice but to keep us treading water.

Forum List

Back