"Queer planet" a documentary of gay animals on earth. More alphabet people agenda pushing

I’m going to be honest..I don’t know how animal..mating habits work. Do animals even feel attraction? I think it’s just instinct for them….but it does make you wonder, what instinct would there be to cause a male dog to want to try and mate with a other male dog…
None. There is no emotion or mental processes among animals that would lead to homosexuality. There is homosexual behavior among animals when subjected to stress. But, as you said, the attraction just isn't there.

When that moose tries to mate with a Volkswagen, it doesn't mean the moose finds small German cars incredibly sexy. It means there is a female in estrus nearby and the scent is driving him insane.

big-pile-of-shit-jurassic-park.gif

So this documentary is showing how the animal kingdom is gay in some attempt to further force people to think everything is gay and make folks think we should be fags because "hey all the animals are fags so you should be also".

I don't know where this obsession came from to make everything lgbhdtv++*_+ or whatever came from. Animals are animals and much like gays (especially gay men) I'm pretty sure it comes down to "a holes a hole". Because gay men are pretty much like a rutting horned up animal that will stick it anything that will sit still.
It must have been very traumatic for you when you were strapped to a chair with your eyes pried open clockwork orange style and forced to watch this documentary

Do you need to spend some time in your safe space to recover?

So this documentary is showing how the animal kingdom is gay in some attempt to further force people to think everything is gay and make folks think we should be fags because "hey all the animals are fags so you should be also".

I don't know where this obsession came from to make everything lgbhdtv++*_+ or whatever came from. Animals are animals and much like gays (especially gay men) I'm pretty sure it comes down to "a holes a hole". Because gay men are pretty much like a rutting horned up animal that will stick it anything that will sit still.

Why, OH WHY, do you care what consenting adults get up to in their bedrooms?

When you say you want "smaller government"... what do you actually mean? Because just like "pro-life" isn't actually pro-life, "smaller govt" doesn't seem to be smaller govt and keeping out of things that does not concern you.

None. There is no emotion or mental processes among animals that would lead to homosexuality. There is homosexual behavior among animals when subjected to stress. But, as you said, the attraction just isn't there.

When that moose tries to mate with a Volkswagen, it doesn't mean the moose finds small German cars incredibly sexy. It means there is a female in estrus nearby and the scent is driving him insane.

But…some German cars are sexy….

I’m going to be honest..I don’t know how animal..mating habits work. Do animals even feel attraction? I think it’s just instinct for them….but it does make you wonder, what instinct would there be to cause a male dog to want to try and mate with a other male dog…
Isn't it natural instinct for us as well. Road Runner is a fucking moron. People don't choose to be gay anymore that you can choose to see in infrared. We are attracted to who we are attracted to. You choose relationships, some people choose partners for money for instance, but that's a social pressure not physical attraction.

Isn't it natural instinct for us as well. Road Runner is a fucking moron. People don't choose to be gay anymore that you can choose to see in infrared. We are attracted to who we are attracted to. You choose relationships, some people choose partners for money for instance, but that's a social pressure not physical attraction.

Homos don't even believe that. That's why they spend so much time trying to recruit new people into the lifestyle.

If homosexuality wasn't a free choice, why would they spend time telling Normal people "I'm looking for a new punk"?

Homos don't even believe that. That's why they spend so much time trying to recruit new people into the lifestyle.

If homosexuality wasn't a free choice, why would they spend time telling Normal people "I'm looking for a new punk"?
You dumb Bingos don't even have an argument that isn't a strawman. :laugh:

Most of the time they aren't doing homosexuality in their bedrooms. Its being done in bus station toilets, highway rest stops and prison showers.
Or on city streets. Have you ever seen the Folsom Street celebration in San Francisco?

The topic isn't homosexuality in humans but in animals where it doesn't exist.

Pro tip (and I just learned this):

I think its easier to type those groups as a whole as "quilt bags" rather then whatever alphabet soup runs off the keyboard.

Most of the time they aren't doing homosexuality in their bedrooms. Its being done in bus station toilets, highway rest stops and prison showers.

Really? You have lots of experience of watching gay people fuck in bus station toilets, highway rest stops and prison showers?

And then you have never, ever seen straight people fucking in public.

People don't choose to be gay
I don’t disagree with this. I came to this conclusion years ago when I realized that…take any straight person..and now imagine one day they just woke up and decided they wanted to start having sex with men…straight men would say they wouldn’t do that by choice. Gay people can’t help who they are attracted to. As in the example above, they weren’t straight men who just decided one day to start dating other men

Now…do I believe you are born gay? I don’t know…is it that? Or is it the influences around you as you are growing up that cause your mind to shift into being more inclined to that sexuality?

I don’t disagree with this. I came to this conclusion years ago when I realized that…take any straight person..and now imagine one day they just woke up and decided they wanted to start having sex with men…straight men would say they wouldn’t do that by choice. Gay people can’t help who they are attracted to. As in the example above, they weren’t straight men who just decided one day to start dating other men

Now…do I believe you are born gay? I don’t know…is it that? Or is it the influences around you as you are growing up that cause your mind to shift into being more inclined to that sexuality?
I think a good place to start to answer some of those questions for you is this article.

There is no ‘gay gene.’ There is no ‘straight gene.’ Sexuality is just complex, study confirms

Forum List

Back