Zone1 Abortion Policy Poll

What is your position on abortion policy?

• It is a Constitutional Right prior to actual birth.

Votes: 10 23.3%
  • It should be left up to the States.

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • There should be a federal law regulating all abortions

Votes: 11 25.6%

• Total voters
Ideally, men should be ~5 years older than their wives. This would allow them more time to mature and establish a sounder financial foundation, allowing for more flexibility in child-rearing decisions.

Ideally, men should be ~5 years older than their wives. This would allow them more time to mature and establish a sounder financial foundation, allowing for more flexibility in child-rearing decisions.
And they're both in their late to mid 30s.

My granddaughter, now 28 is a pharmacist. Her husband, 30, is an electrical engineer. They both had surgeries to ensure they couldn't conceive. No abortion will ever have to occur. Talk about smart. This is what more young couples should be doing.

I got a lot of push back from the pro-abortion crowd when I argued it should be a misdemeanor.

I got a lot of push back from the pro-abortion crowd when I argued it should be a misdemeanor.

There no such as "Pro-Abortion". It's called "Pro-Women's Right To Control Their Bodies". Or maybe you should wear a rubber.

There no such as "Pro-Abortion". It's called "Pro-Women's Right To Control Their Bodies". Or maybe you should wear a rubber.
Because it makes ending a human life more palatable for you?

I agree. Both sides have hidden behind the courts because Roe was the law of the land.

Now we have to do it.
Neither party wants to do anything because it's a far better issue for them left unsettled, not that I believe the federal government should pass a law regarding abortion.

Neither party wants to do anything because it's a far better issue for them left unsettled, not that I believe the federal government should pass a law regarding abortion.

The GOP liked having it around as an issue because it got the religious crazies excited.

The Democrats, um, not so much. They thought Roe had settled this issue and got complacent.

I've always seen 12-16 weeks as a good limit for birth control abortions, with anything after that acceptable for saving the life of the mother. 12-16 weeks also covers rape, and rape covers incest.

Also non-viable or stillborns being removed are not abortions, those are assisted miscarriages.

I've always seen 12-16 weeks as a good limit for birth control abortions, with anything after that acceptable for saving the life of the mother. 12-16 weeks also covers rape, and rape covers incest.

Also non-viable or stillborns being removed are not abortions, those are assisted miscarriages.
But what about seriously deformed fetuses like Spina Bifida, Brittle Bone Disease, Down Syndrome, Tay-Sachs Syndrome, etc.

Do you force women to give birth to these babies who will require lifetime care, suffer debilitating diseases, and will bankrupt their parents in the only advanced country that doesn't have health care as a right?

But what about seriously deformed fetuses like Spina Bifida, Brittle Bone Disease, Down Syndrome, Tay-Sachs Syndrome, etc.

Do you force women to give birth to these babies who will require lifetime care, suffer debilitating diseases, and will bankrupt their parents in the only advanced country that doesn't have health care as a right?

You can figure those out in the first 12-16 weeks.

Forum List

Back