A movie for Stormy -what will the title be?

It's almost certain that Mz Daniels will be presented with some kind an opportunity to make a movie about this adventure. Whether that will allow her to play herself or not remains to be seen. Having an extra large top measurement does not necessarily endow one with acting skills though she apparently attempted to ply them in court the other day.

It occurs to me that the title of this film presents one of the rarest opportunities of the century to come up with a relevant phrase that will remember for the foreseeable political future. I'm open to suggestions here are a few I came up with myself.

Tits and tumult!
Ceilings and feelings!
Politics and penetration!
Grossed out by Grabby!

Do feel free to offer your best
works of relevancy and humor!

Jo
Hung Jury

It's almost certain that Mz Daniels will be presented with some kind an opportunity to make a movie about this adventure. Whether that will allow her to play herself or not remains to be seen. Having an extra large top measurement does not necessarily endow one with acting skills though she apparently attempted to ply them in court the other day.

It occurs to me that the title of this film presents one of the rarest opportunities of the century to come up with a relevant phrase that will remember for the foreseeable political future. I'm open to suggestions here are a few I came up with myself.

Tits and tumult!
Ceilings and feelings!
Politics and penetration!
Grossed out by Grabby!

Do feel free to offer your best
works of relevancy and humor!

Jo
I was looking back to see
If you were looking back to see
If I was looking back to see
If you were looking back at me.

I may have to come out of retirement. My stage name was Rooster Cockburn, and all I wore was an eyepatch and cowboy hat and had a little reins tied around my dick as I moseyed on to the scene. I would need a whole lot of blue pills, though, maybe we could do a remake of The Buns of Katie Elder. Get Trump to play the evil sheriff and Alec Baldwin to do a cameo.

If Trump's penis can be discussed due to a whore, let's discuss Biden's penis. Now in his case he loves to fondle girls who are prepuberty. normally such men are prosecuted for abusing children.
Yes indeed! There are numerous videos showing him doing the deed publicly

Forum List

Back