Young black kids growing up in the Bronx who don’t even know what the word ‘computer’ is

Spare me. It is sad how yu disingenuous Republicans take comments by Democrats out of context while making excuses for consistent Republican racist BELIEFS. Hochul was talking about lack of computer access in those communities, which is true.
EyZKlB.gif

Sometimes they mess up and accidentally tell you exactly what they think. White leftists have for years been treating brown people like they are beneath them, but they disguise it behind a facade of giving you a hand up. I'd love to meet one kid in The Bronx beyond the age of a Kindergartener who doesn't know what a computer is.

They also don't know how to get I'd to vote lol
God she's an idiot

I get your argument

Big spending libs in new york want more money for black education without admitting that blacks are trailing other races and need to catch up

Its a high wire act that libs are usually pretty good at

But not this time
There isn't anyone denying the disparity of education, income, community safety, or health between black and white communities. There's just Republicans denying that these problems should be addressed with public policies and community investment when these disparities where caused and exasperated by public policies and community investment.

Poor kids are just as smart as white kids.

You know Joe Biden claims he was arrested as a child while sitting on the porch of a black family and protesting for civil rights.

He was also arrested protesting for Mandela.

For someone who claims he was arrested twice while being a civil rights activist, those stories have not been confirmed by anyone.

Why would Joe lie about being a civil rights activist that was arrested multiple times.

There isn't anyone denying the disparity of education, income, community safety, or health between black and white communities. There's just Republicans denying that these problems should be addressed with public policies and community investment when these disparities where caused and exasperated by public policies and community investment.
So you concede that in general blacks are less qualified than other races for hiring considerations

If so its only common sense that employers would hire blacks less often

So you concede that in general blacks are less qualified than other races for hiring considerations

If so its only common sense that employers would hire blacks less often
Of course not. You write your own racist narrative you frail fucker, I'm not co-signing your ignorant shit. :laugh:

For one I don't pretend for a second that we live in a meritocracy. Two, I think despite deplore whites making every effort to keep Black people and black communities and schools underfunded and underesourced that Black Americans still manage to be best of examples of American ideals. And thirdly, the white problem in this country is going to take care of itself because your children or grandchildren will be mixed and it's unlikely they're going to want to identify with their racist white grandpappy's side. How many mixed raced black and white or brown and white people do you see identifying as white? :dunno:

Of course not. You write your own racist narrative you frail fucker, I'm not co-signing your ignorant shit. :laugh:

For one I don't pretend for a second that we live in a meritocracy. Two, I think despite deplore whites making every effort to keep Black people and black communities and schools underfunded and underesourced that Black Americans still manage to be best of examples of American ideals. And thirdly, the white problem in this country is going to take care of itself because your children or grandchildren will be mixed and it's unlikely they're going to want to identify with their racist white grandpappy's side. How many mixed raced black and white or brown and white people do you see identifying as white? :dunno:
The bottom line is that you concede that in general blacks are less qualified than other races

The bottom line is that you concede that in general blacks are less qualified than other races
No. Now we get to the cosplay because you frail whites can't actually address the things a black person said to you. :laugh:

• Brilliant
Reactions: IM2
No. Now we get to the cosplay because you frail whites can't actually address the things a black person said to you. :laugh:
You cant make the case for more money for black education and other perks without conceding that blacks are in general less qualified now

Allow merit based hiring and promotions not race based

You cant make the case for more money for black education and other perks without conceding that blacks are in general less qualified now
I don't think grades and sat scores are the end all be all of qualifications and neither do any of you. If that were the case you'd be demanding to see Trumps grades and sat's which he's gone to great lengths to keep sealed.
Allow merit based hiring and promotions not race based
I told you I don't entertain the notion that we live in a merit based system. Are you illiterate?

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
I don't think grades and sat scores are the end all be all of qualifications and neither do any of you. If that were the case you'd be demanding to see Trumps grades and sat's which he's gone to great lengths to keep sealed.

I told you I don't entertain the notion that we live in a merit based system. Are you illiterate?
We are not as merit based as we should be because of liberal policies designed to help black people “catch up” with everyone else

Yawn. Nobody is listening to you rght wingers and your disingenuous posts about somebody else mentioning race. She admitted to making a mistake

Yes, and you would have said exactly the same thing were she a Republican.

You're a tool.

New York Governor Kathy Hochul is facing backlash for saying that black children in the Bronx don't know the word "computer".
"Right now, we have young black kids growing up in the Bronx who don't even know what the word 'computer' is," she said. "They don't know these things."
The Democrat made the comments while speaking to a technology panel in Beverly Hills, Los Angeles.
Ms Hochul later said that she misspoke and regrets it.

NY governor in gaffe on black children and computers - BBC News

Over and over the Democrats tell black people what they think of them. But black people just keep voting for them…..

In parts of hochuls city, they're so poor that they're still using blackboards with white chalk. You get to use whiteboards with black markers in the affluent areas.

Forum List

Back