Why are Democrats against Voter ID?

Bullshit. You guys need to stop imagining things.
It is not bullshit. It has been proven by the states own data. People have checked on every state for invalid registrations and there are millions of them. We have the right to know why those votes are counted.

It is not bullshit. It has been proven by the states own data. People have checked on every state for invalid registrations and there are millions of them. We have the right to know why those votes are counted.

It's bullshit.

You just topped the last really stupid thing you have said. Fraud is rampant.
You right wingers are the dumbest mfs on earth. There is no rampant voter fraud. That's a lie. And it's a tired ass lie spoken only by the far right. Stop repeating conspiracy theories.

Why has Biden flooded the USA with illegals?

They are votes for him. Even if he gets half of them, they are his voters. He welcomes illegals. Watch this video and tell me if Chris Cuomo is a Democrat or Republican. Listen to him go all out to have no voter ID. HE knows who they vote for.

This is a discussion among those who want no Voter ID vs those who want it and explain why it is needed.

Voter ID makes it harder to rig an election.

We need to make damn sure our elections are honest and above board in the future. Voter ID is a stop in that direction.

Are you? Because an ID is not necessary due to the fact that there really is no voter fraud.
We are currently seeing the results of having no voter ID. Constant internal what is now known as insurrections happening. And it is tiresome. We need a decade or so of pure calm. To digest what has happened over recent decades. Progs do not want to go to the past. Neither do most Republicans although it is promoted differently. If we do go to other eras, it is Progs who will cause it.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
Voter ID makes it harder to rig an election.

We need to make damn sure our elections are honest and above board in the future. Voter ID is a stop in that direction.
I do not understand any person who sneaks in to vote. If they are legitimate, having an ID is very easy.

The UK has voter ID, and we manage. Are you yanks struggling with something that's basic?

Can you manage driving licences and passports? Or are those tricky too?
Actually, yes, thats tricky now. It can take 3-6 months to just get an appointment to get a DL in Texas now, and timelines to get a passport can be crazy...

• Sad
Reactions: cnm
Actually, yes, thats tricky now. It can take 3-6 months to just get an appointment to get a DL in Texas now, and timelines to get a passport can be crazy...
Maybe TX could radically speed things up if they did not have this massive invasion by illegals.

3 to 6 months is not long. You can pass your DL test when you're 17 in the UK, that's 12 months before voting age.

I didn't realise Americans found ID tricky.

3 to 6 months is not long. You can pass your DL test when you're 17 in the UK, that's 12 months before voting age.

I didn't realise Americans found ID tricky.
Its much harder now. Back in my day (shakes cane) you literally showed up at the DPS, took the written test, took the driving test, got a printed paper license and the real thing two weeks later. Not now.

And whats up with having a passport, flying in and having the government take your picture at the airport?

You cannot win without cheating.
Oh, the irony...

96929207_170560ab12.jpg

Its much harder now. Back in my day (shakes cane) you literally showed up at the DPS, took the written test, took the driving test, got a printed paper license and the real thing two weeks later. Not now.

And whats up with having a passport, flying in and having the government take your picture at the airport?
I used my computer today to tell Idaho I want the Absentee Ballot. They are mailing it to me. What information can Idaho have on me? First i had to type out my Driver's license number. I had voted in the past here in Idaho. I also had to type out the last 4 numbers of my SS card. They are mailing me the ballots for this month and also November. I expect the November one will come in October since they do not cause them to linger. I have the gold star on my Drivers license to speed my travel up flying. I do not get upset at supplying them the ID information they need so they send votes to those who qualify for them. I do not believe Idaho will mail ballots to illegal aliens. This I can't say about Democrats states. Those states who do not want Voter ID clearly have an open door to illegal aliens. It's as wide open to illegals as were it their xmas presents.

Forum List

Back