who is the biggest liarl..... Santos or Biden

Persuader

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2020
For every lie Santos has told China Joe has told at least ten ....probably more.

Yet old joe is never held accountable....my bad....he was forced to drop out of his first race for the Presidency for lying and plagerism.

The truth of the matter is that China Joe's political career is based on lies.

Last edited:
For every lie Santos has told China Joe has told at least ten ....probably more.

Yet old joe is never held accountable....my bad....he was forced to drop out of his first race for the Presidency for lying and plagerism.

bidens got 47 yrs on santos,,,

Harry Reid lied about Mitt Romney.
Bill Clinton lied about the blue dress.
Hillary Clinton lied about dodging sniper fire in Lybia.
Jessie Jackson lied about his love child.
Joe Biden lied about not being involved in Hunter's business dealing.

Yet the left goes crazy about a queer who lied to get into office, just like the left stole the 2020 election, then lied that they didnt. With Republicans using the rules for the Marxists, this make the left go bat chit crazy....

Biden , he's been doing to the American public for over 40 years

What is a million times worse than Biden ??'

The fake Soviet media that SHIELDS and GUARDS him

Thiessen: Biden 'surrounds himself with sycophants' like Blinken, whom John McCain warned about​

President Biden continues to surround himself with "sycophants" in a way that is the complete opposite of healthy administrations where debate and opposing views are a hallmark of good policy, former George W. Bush speechwriter Marc Thiessen said Thursday.

Thiessen: Biden 'surrounds himself with sycophants' like Blinken, whom John McCain warned about​

President Biden continues to surround himself with "sycophants" in a way that is the complete opposite of healthy administrations where debate and opposing views are a hallmark of good policy, former George W. Bush speechwriter Marc Thiessen said Thursday.

Too many corrupt JEWS running the country into 1920s Bolshevik Russia

Ain't no excuse for Santos, and Biden is twice as big of a POS.

I am Jewish and aware of their Shiit
Watching 👀

I got 1 eye in NY/NJ and the other in LA
robert-downey-jr-iron-man.gif

Forum List

Back