What Is A "Shell Company"?

all this makes one wonder all they try and get him for is overvaluing a property..
Don't be so obtuse.

You can't even see how hypocritical you are when downplaying Trump's actual crimes while simultaneously manufacturing non-existent crimes by the Bidens.

almost like theyre nothing burgers,,
Yes, stealing from cancer kids is a nothing burger. Stealing from the elderly is a nothing burger. Raping a woman is a nothing burger.

This is why I had to laugh my ass off yesterday when someone claimed it was the Left who were lowering their standards.

all this makes one wonder all they try and get him for is overvaluing a property..
That’s just the civil case. When the criminal trials get going these will be considered the “good old days”! :biggrin:
anything specific youre talking about ir is this just more incoherent ranting??
They took away his business in NY! Please, try and keep up. :rolleyes-41:

Is that what makes the Trump organization a shell company and the reason they’re being shut down in NY?
Do you think I’m a Trump supporter? Stop with the binary thinking.

I don’t doubt for a second Don is just as corrupt as Joe. The fact that Don’s son in-law made millions while he was in office, certainly would indicate corruption.

Now there is a difference between us. I see corruption on both sides of the duopoly. You see it on just one side.

why do you idiots always try and make it about me??

there are mountains of evidence currently being investigated,,
Nope. There is a fishing expedition going on. The Republicans have admitted they have no evidence, and even their own expert witnesses yesterday chastised them for this witch hunt.

The Republicans did, however, attempt to fabricate evidence yesterday, but a quick-witted AOC busted them. Why aren't you calling for their impeachment for fabricating evidence?

Shell companies are holding companies that limit tax or legal liability to certain assets or a geographic area (like nation or state).
Not exactly.

Investopedia offers a better and clearer definition:

What Is a Shell Corporation?​

A shell corporation is a corporation without active business operations or significant assets. These types of corporations are not all necessarily illegal, but they are sometimes used illegitimately, such as to disguise business ownership from law enforcement or the public. Legitimate reasons for a shell corporation include such things as a startup using the business entity as a vehicle to raise, funds, conduct a hostile takeover or to go public.

Not exactly.

Investopedia offers a better and clearer definition:

More from that link:

To remain within legal bounds internationally, American corporations will set up shell companies in the foreign countries in which they are offshoring work. This is legally allowed by the United States and some say that it's the U.S. tax code itself that's forcing domestic companies to create shell corporations abroad.

So Hunter Biden has legitimate and intelligent reasons to set up his shell companies when doing business overseas.

Nope. There is a fishing expedition going on. The Republicans have admitted they have no evidence, and even their own expert witnesses yesterday chastised them for this witch hunt.

The Republicans did, however, attempt to fabricate evidence yesterday, but a quick-witted AOC busted them. Why aren't you calling for their impeachment for fabricating evidence?
fishing trip is over,, they are now cleaning the nets and determining what fish are legal and which ones are not,,

This, boys and girls, is a textbook argument from ignorance logical fallacy.
Seems more like alternate facts with no support. LOL

I almost feel sorry for gopers, but not after Dobbs. Still, I'm willing to assume Hunter did have one or more "shell" companies, into which Jina or Ukraine put the money they paid for his "services." Unless he violated tax law, the money then had to go to his actual business account(s), from which he paid (or didn't pay) taxes.

But after that, the alternate facts have to take over, because there's no evidence Biden personally got anything besides Hunter maybe paying for food and housing while living with Pops.

. The fact that Don’s son in-law made millions while he was in office, certainly would indicate corruption.

No. That’s not a certainty. It might be an implication under some circumstances.

For fuck’s sake: standing alone, even Hunter’s earnings from overseas isn’t necessarily an indication of corruption. But what we know (already) is beyond his earnings “standing alone.”
Now there is a difference between us. I see corruption on both sides of the duopoly. You see it on just one side.
You see what you want to see.

As it pertains to the Brandon Family, I see evidence of criminality worthy of deeper investigation.

I’m not seeing how Jared’s earnings from overseas necessarily implicate any criminality. It might, but a lot more than the fact of getting rich from overseas’ business arrangements is required.

10% BG LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of Hunter's Burisma Ventures LLC, which is owned by H & J Inn Fluence Pedeln, LP, a Delaware limited Partnership having 10% BG II, LLC and Hunter's Art Studio Corp as general partners and 10% BGIII, LLC & Hunt, LLC as the sole limited partners

Damn, I knew it!

Forum List

Back