We are living through the latest example of democracy eventually failing.

I do? lol

Political forum pencil dick. Sorry I hurt your feelings. Now sob more into the pillow you little bitch
Sore loser I see.... maybe you should learn from my wisdom and hold the insults...

No slaves work for me, clown. Also have you ever clicked the about us button on that hilarious fucking website? :dunno: :laugh: Is Justin Dillion, former musician going to tell me how many slaves I own? Is this before or after Ms.Cleo gives me the lottery numbers?

Justin Dillon
a onetime musician who
got involved in the
anti-slavery movement
hosting benefit concerts​
You are not only a slaveholder but a slaveholder in denial. Do you wear clothes? Do you wear sneakers? Do you eat and drink? Do you own a cellphone? You must own a computer.

Last edited:
What happened to the equipped Afghan troops we had been training for over 20yrs?
They were fighting the Taliban with our airpower... what is wrong with you... we had near zero boots on the ground in combat situations during the Trump presidency...

Define 'white culture'.
To me it means faith in the God of Abraham, either through Jews or Christians, reverence for the family consisting of one man, one woman and children, a desire for education, hard work, obeying the law, a respect for human life,

What else?

There is more I’m sure but those are very important

To me it means faith in the God of Abraham, either through Jews or Christians, reverence for the family consisting of one man, one woman and children, a desire for education, hard work, obeying the law, a respect for human life,

What else?

There is more I’m sure but those are very important
These things are prevalent in multiple cultures. I asked you to define 'white culture'. Did you not understand the question?

These things are prevalent in multiple cultures. I asked you to define 'white culture'. Did you not understand the question?
I agree that parts of white culture are universal

And no one has to be white to enjoy the benefits of white culture

I do? lol

Political forum pencil dick. Sorry I hurt your feelings. Now sob more into the pillow you little bitch
you-look-upset-bertram.gif

What happened to the equipped Afghan troops we had been training for over 20yrs?
Their big brothers told them to stand down.

One of our boys killed one of their "trained" police officers, you know.

I think he beat him to death.

Forum List

Back