We are living through the latest example of democracy eventually failing.

Not the same

We might not have peanuts and okra, which I would miss

And we would not have rap music, which I wont miss

But we would be a less violent nation, no civil war history, and a better school system
If black folks were not here it would be a lot of things you wouldn't have.

When slavers were in charge black people were slaves.
No kidding?

Where did you hear that?

You are twisting in the wind but nothing will change

Without slavery blacks would have nothing to look forward to in America because most of them would be in africa

No kidding?

Where did you hear that?

You are twisting in the wind but nothing will change

Without slavery blacks would have nothing to look forward to in America because most of them would be in africa
Your fan fiction is in re-runs already? :dunno:

I guess you don't have much of an imagination.
I believe you claim to be multi racial

Assuming there is any truth to that, without slavery you would be one of the lucky few
I'm Chinese, Indian and African. The fact is you have to do this cosplay around slavery because you'll never be a slaver and you'll never get to live at the height of white supremacy. Instead you have to live in this day and age where frail whites like you have been so cuckolded that you can't even stop yourselves from being demographically replaced in your own country. :laugh:

Your fan fiction is in re-runs already? :dunno:

I guess you don't have much of an imagination.

I'm Chinese, Indian and African. The fact is you have to do this cosplay around slavery because you'll never be a slaver and you'll never get to live at the height of white supremacy. Instead you have to live in this day and age where frail whites like you have been so cuckolded that you can't even stop yourselves from being demographically replaced in your own country. :laugh:
You are much more interested in future demographics than whites are

Tell me what America’s culture will be and then I’ll respond

If white culture survives and is wisely adopted by the new majority then we’ll be ok

If not then the outlook is not so bright

That's not what inalienable means you dumb Bingo. Apparently you didn't bother to look it up. Inalienable means they can't be taken or given away. The Founders believed natural rights to life, liberty and pursuit of happiness where given by God and that the law and the constitution were supposed to protect them, not take them away. Of course they were morons and much of what they believed doesn't make any fucking sense.

I think laws come from society and people. If natural rights did anything at all we wouldn't need them, would we? Appears you're admitting they have no use.
Yeah they just made the model for the rest of the free world.

Meanwhile you believe you are owned by the state

Yes people, and how do you suppose that happens? Because people are…

You are much more interested in future demographics than whites are
Well of course. As the loser though I can understand why you've checked out and have made yourself comfortable in cosplay. :laugh:
Tell me what America’s culture will be and then I’ll respond
How about just that. How do you like being in the position where you're told by us what American culture is going to be? It sure as shit isn't going to be what you want.
If white culture survives and is wisely adopted by the new majority then we’ll be ok

If not then the outlook is not so bright
Who's adopting your culture? I see white culture being removed more and more the browner we get. Your white national anthem is now sharing stage with the black national anthem. :laugh: How long until that soft white bitch gets pushed off stage you think? :dunno:

Yeah they just made the model for the rest of the free world.

Meanwhile you believe you are owned by the state

Yes people, and how do you suppose that happens? Because people are…
Capable. At some point you're going to have actually make a case for natural rights and explain what they are and how they work.

Capable. At some point you're going to have actually make a case for natural rights and explain what they are and how they work.
I’ve explained repeatedly, natural rights, rights humans are born with, are not legal rights, created by man, depended on laws created by man.

When you say your right to live is depended on laws, you are saying it’s dependent on man, or govt. Thats not true, it exist even with our legal rights.

Now we can go round and round but at the end, that is what you are saying

Well of course. As the loser though I can understand why you've checked out and have made yourself comfortable in cosplay. :laugh:

How about just that. How do you like being in the position where you're told by us what American culture is going to be? It sure as shit isn't going to be what you want.

Who's adopting your culture? I see white culture being removed more and more the browner we get. Your white national anthem is now sharing stage with the black national anthem. :laugh: How long until that soft white bitch gets pushed off stage you think? :dunno:
There you go with the strange Liberish words again

“Cosplay”

If anyone is living in an alternate universe its you and the other far lefties who post here

If you manage to tell the truth what differnce does it make?

In fact you really dont know and just like to twist the lion’s tail to hear him roar

Last edited:

Who’s “us”?!?

Who's adopting your culture? I see white culture being removed more and more the browner we get.
I dont

But if that happens and America sinks down into african-style disfunction thats a shame

Hopefully wiser and less bitter heads than yours will prevail

Forum List

Back