We are living through the latest example of democracy eventually failing.

It was yours you dumb Bingo. How frail are you going to be here?
I said that without slavery few black people would be in America today

And I stand by that common sense opinion

So rather than hating the slavers you owe them a huge debt

I said that without slavery few black people would be in America today

And I stand by that common sense opinion

So rather than hating the slavers you owe them a huge debt
That's not common sense you moron, it's just fantasy. Learn the difference. :laugh:

That's not common sense you moron, it's just fantasy. Learn the difference. :laugh:
You yhink black people living in the Stone Age would transport themselves to the New Workd?

I dont think so

America would look like Norway before it went off the rails

You yhink black people living in the Stone Age would transport themselves to the New Workd?

I dont think so

America would look like Norway before it went off the rails
Uh huh? What edition is this of your frail fan fiction? :dunno:

you make zero sense.

but anyone that believes they are born as state property makes no sense to me
I never said I was born as State property. In fact I said that unlike Sally Hemings I was born with legal protections from slavery. But those are legal rights you moron. Not natural rights.

I never said I was born as State property. In fact I said that unlike Sally Hemings I was born with legal protections from slavery. But those are legal rights you moron. Not natural rights.
I have no idea who you think owns you....don't really care.

We have a Constituitonal amendment making it illegal for someone to own slaves.

That has nothing to do with the fact that people aren't born free. People gave up some of their freedom, to create that Constitution. The Constitution came from Man.

I have no idea who you think owns you....don't really care.
I don't have any idea who you think owns me because your argument isn't well defined.
We have a Constituitonal amendment making it illegal for someone to own slaves.
Those are legal rights you dumb Bingo, not natural rights.
That has nothing to do with the fact that people aren't born free. People gave up some of their freedom, to create that Constitution. The Constitution came from Man.
No shit. I wasn't under the impression that it came from the Easter Bunny or the Tooth Fairy. :laugh:

But now are you the one arguing that you weren't born free? What exactly is your argument? :dunno: Who owns you?

I don't have any idea who you think owns me because your argument isn't well defined.

Those are legal rights you dumb Bingo, not natural rights.

No shit. I wasn't under the impression that it came from the Easter Bunny or the Tooth Fairy. :laugh:

But now are you the one arguing that you weren't born free? What exactly is your argument? :dunno: Who owns you?
I don't know who you think owns you....you were the one that claimed you weren't born free.

Legal rights come from laws, natural rights, like your right to be life, and liberty, and inalienable and apply to everyone, nobody had to create a law giving you that right.

Yes, people because they are born free, and have a right to life and liberty, can give up some of their individiual, inalienable rights, to create laws, like the US Constitution.

I don't know who you think owns you....you were the one that claimed you weren't born free.
No.... I said I don't know what context you mean that. I gave a couple contexts of my own, none of which implied anyone owned me. I'm under the legal obligations of the American law but I'm free to leave this country any time I choose.
Legal rights come from laws, natural rights, like your right to be life, and liberty, and inalienable and apply to everyone, nobody had to create a law giving you that right.
That still doesn't explain what they are, where they come from or what utility they have. You and I both know where legal rights come from. They come from society. We know what they are because they are written down and we know their utility because we use them to put people who violate them away in jail while still protecting the rights of those accused of criminality.
Yes, people because they are born free, and have a right to life and liberty, can give up some of their individiual, inalienable rights, to create laws, like the US Constitution.
Do you by chance know what the word inalienable means? I don't think you do.... :laugh:

No.... I said I don't know what context you mean that. I gave a couple contexts of my own, none of which implied anyone owned me. I'm under the legal obligations of the American law but I'm free to leave this country any time I choose.

That still doesn't explain what they are, where they come from or what utility they have. You and I both know where legal rights come from. They come from society. We know what they are because they are written down and we know their utility because we use them to put people who violate them away in jail while still protecting the rights of those accused of criminality.

Do you by chance know what the word inalienable means? I don't think you do.... :laugh:
If you don’t know what it means to be free, then I can’t help you anymore

You don’t understand the utility of being able to create a constitution?

Wow

If you don’t know what it means to be free, then I can’t help you anymore
I explained the context to you which I understand freedom. It's a legal framework, it has nothing at all to do with natural rights.
You don’t understand the utility of being able to create a constitution?

Wow
Does that utility come from natural rights or biological ability? I'd argue the ability to think and imagine a political system of cooperation comes from brain power. Not magical rights.

I explained the context to you which I understand freedom. It's a legal framework, it has nothing at all to do with natural rights.

Does that utility come from natural rights or biological ability?
Yes you have explained you have a small mind. Laws come from man, only free men can give up some of their freedom to create laws.

One in the same, sort of like using senile to say an old man has cognitive failures and memory loss

Forum List

Back