Zone1 Was Jesus Woke?

But not with the MAGA set today. They are a horrible representation of the goals and values of the American way of Truth and Justice.
I don't know enough of them to make that judgment. I do know that if everyone were like me (a Trump voter) the world would be a wonderful place. :biggrin:

Nice try, but it's you who likes to argue. My job is multifaceted as are most. I do some menial tasks, which I am happy to do. Most others require some skill but are still quite ordinary. All are necessary. An engineer once told me that his job had a lot a drudgery as well, mainly crunching numbers.

My company couldn't afford and wouldn't benefit from any kind of robot, the same for most businesses. Our business is maintenance, not production. Trying to shoehorn production technology into maintenance jobs won't fly.

It is clear that you have no idea what the maintenance field is. Everything wears out, falls apart, gets broken, or doesn't work in the first place. Task your robots with that.
" Everything wears out, falls apart, gets broken" And advanced automation and artificial intelligence will supervise, run maintenance. etc. You're just suffering from a bad case of cognitive dissonance.

You're now an employee-wage slave? You used to be a wealthy 80+-year-old landlord, but now you're working for someone in your 80s? What happened?

" Everything wears out, falls apart, gets broken" And advanced automation and artificial intelligence will supervise, run maintenance. etc. You're just suffering from a bad case of cognitive dissonance.

You're now an employee-wage slave? You used to be a wealthy 80+-year-old landlord, but now you're working for someone in your 80s? What happened?
I sold my rental property years ago, but I have worked for the same company since 1976. The job allowed me time to manage my property as well as to do my job. I'm autonomous here, I hardly ever see my boss unless I need help, then he and the crew is right there.

are you being rhetorical ... the king and queen wrote them.

the history during those times sought relief equally between the corrupt gov'ts and religious institutions, the corruption of the liar moses and their 10 commandments were no different used to persecute and victimize the innocent than laws used for enslavement of those same individuals.

commandments =/= laws ... one in the same.
Breezy, I admire your tenacity. And whoever put you up to this should be ashamed. It’s not fair.

Regardless, Happy Mother’s Day!

Honor Thy Mother.

Amen. 🙏

Forum List

Back