Walker takes lead { with 55 % in }

It's happened in every close election in the swing states. The electronic cheating mechanism has been perfected. They thought they had it stolen in 2016, but Trump got too many votes for them to overcome. They were determined it wouldn't happen in 2020 or after.
I agree 100%. Exactly what happened.

What happens if they only have a narrow win again? Do they have a run off for the run off? :lol:

Don't worry, if is too close, there will be a "data issue" somewhere.

1670383076795.png

Pick one. You want so desperately to believe we have fair elections. That's not so bad. You can believe believe whatever you want. You can't force anyone else to believe as you do. You should stop. It's not working.
You pick one. You said they’re caught all the time.

Give me an example.

Warlock just got a big dump, so to speak.

Obviously the kids he poured piss on in his "bible" camp <snicker> aren't old enough to vote yet.... and they live in Baltimore. That'll teach 'em not to wet the bed. Maybe they can pay him a visit when they get a little older.

** SPOILER ALERT**

The steal comes in when the reporting number gets well into the 90's.
... it's not like we haven't seen this movie before, several dozen times.

That animal that poured piss on the 12-year old campers at his "christian" bible camp (for wetting the bed) and ran over his wife wins in the end. Apologies to those that haven't seen the movie yet.... but I did issue a spoiler alert.
OMG, I look like a genius.... again.

The Democrats may not be able to pull off a steal with a singular race such as this. Too many people got wise to the fraud that happened during the midterms, and are are watching the results under a close eye. If the Democrats are going to steal this one, it will happen late in the count and suddenly.

You think so?

Here is result from November. What are chances that libertarians voted for Democrats this time?

1670383938058.png

Forum List

Back