Trump right again... We destroyed our economy for virtually nothing...

You always put the same picture up.

Hey Penny, when we figure out just how devastating the vaccines are, and you end up getting cancer from them, will you be happy if we who are unvaccinated tell you that you took an experimental vaccine, don't clog up our hospitals, you can "die at home"?

Is that a great thing to say? yes or no

When the left and the media were demanding lockdowns,. and President Trump and many Republican governor's were being pummeled in articles and TV news for not embracing lockdowns and keeping their state's open... science has proven they were right...

And here are the receipts ... March 2020...

Thank God my Governor had a backbone and held out as long as possible under the assault from democrats especially in the media.

"Some states are still refusing to order lockdowns Missouri Gov. Mike Parson said he will not issue a statewide shutdown, insisting it is down to 'individual responsibility' Medical experts sent him..."

And Kudos to South Dakota Governor Kristi Noem for standing up to relentless pressure and never shutting down...

Honorable mentions for other states that did their best to defy the democrats demands to destroy their states economies...

GDP is up bigly. Jobs available. Consumer confidence up. You’re a republican right? It’s a midterm correct? You’re playing politics.

Yeah, you've been screaming that for months now. I was supposed to have already dropped dead from the first shot. Since then--in January 2021, I've had a second shot and a booster. When are you now forecasting the quick onset of death?

Well as you can see from the chart, at the very least they are now not even preventing "severe illness and hospitalization".

So BEST case scenario: you took them and bragged all over these pages and shamed the unvaxxed for NOTHING.

It's crazy how Trump was forced by the Dems to destroy the economy around the world -- and all for what? For nothing....

That is what the Dems always does....destroy the economy...and now we have to wait for God to put Trump back in office so the economy can be great again.....before its too late
:laughing0301:
Your douchy attempt at sarcasm speaks so much truth that you draw downvotes from the likes of Penelope.

:auiqs.jpg:

You suck at sarcasm. I have no idea why you chose to make that your schtick.

Well as you can see from the chart, at the very least they are now not even preventing "severe illness and hospitalization".

So BEST case scenario: you took them and bragged all over these pages and shamed the unvaxxed for NOTHING.

The number of unvaxxed gets lower and lower every day. Most are getting immunized. Others are dying.

C'mon...tell us when we the fully vaxxed are supposed to start dying...it's your crazy-assed fantasy....back it up.

The number of unvaxxed gets lower and lower every day. Most are getting immunized. Others are dying.

C'mon...tell us when we the fully vaxxed are supposed to start dying...it's your crazy-assed fantasy....back it up.

Too many already have. And since we have been in a Moral Panic like no other, the information has been suppressed. But when it starts coming out--oh my. Heart attacks, blood clots, cardiac arrests. Numbers none of us can probably believe.

All cause mortality in young people up to levels no one can believe either.

Next up: soft tissue cancers. Listen, these shots mess up MENSTRUAL CYCLES. ?!?!?! But maybe you'll get lucky. You avoided, I don't know, a bad virus. Who knows what comes next. You pays your money and you make your choice.

And nearly all the kids who die from it aren’t vaccinated. Their stupidity will even cost the lives of their kids.

Why do they go to the hospital when they get sick? The doctors do whatever they want to treat the illness. Stick you with all kinds of needles. Hook you up to a drip. How do they know what’s in the drip? What if getting the vaccine is part of the treatment?

The vaccines are doing more harm than good. Read it and weep, as of yesterday. I'm so glad I never took these immune system poison shots.

View attachment 595962

You keep defeating your own points.

In a county with a Vax rate of 60%, only 45% of the people in the hospital are vaxxed, thus they are under represented, meaning the Vax is having some good effect.

In a county with a Vax rate of 60%, only 40% of the people in the ICU are vaxxed, thus they are under represented, meaning the Vax is having some good effect.

In a county with a Vax rate of 60%, only 40% of the people on a Vent are vaxxed, thus they are under represented, meaning the Vax is having some good effect.

Too many already have. And since we have been in a Moral Panic like no other, the information has been suppressed. But when it starts coming out--oh my. Heart attacks, blood clots, cardiac arrests. Numbers none of us can probably believe.

All cause mortality in young people up to levels no one can believe either.

Next up: soft tissue cancers. Listen, these shots mess up MENSTRUAL CYCLES. ?!?!?! But maybe you'll get lucky. You avoided, I don't know, a bad virus. Who knows what comes next. You pays your money and you make your choice.
Where you hearing all this Spotify?

America needed a strong, sober, mature, intelligent, stable, honest, steady hand.

Instead, we had a petulant, dishonest child who played games to protect his only priority, himself.

It went downhill from there.
Yet we are watching the Progs in power who over and over told us they know better doing the soap acting drama agenda. Remember all of the Prog shill media telling us so? They are all frauds.

You keep defeating your own points.

In a county with a Vax rate of 60%, only 45% of the people in the hospital are vaxxed, thus they are under represented, meaning the Vax is having some good effect.

In a county with a Vax rate of 60%, only 40% of the people in the ICU are vaxxed, thus they are under represented, meaning the Vax is having some good effect.

In a county with a Vax rate of 60%, only 40% of the people on a Vent are vaxxed, thus they are under represented, meaning the Vax is having some good effect.
I don’t believe 40% on ventilators are vaxed. More like 24%

Where you hearing all this Spotify?

Did you know that "anti-vaxxers" research more than people who took the vaccine?

Remember when the idea that the lab leak was nuts?

Remember when they told women who reported menstrual issues with the vaccines were nuts?

Say....why does a vaccine cause MENSTRUAL ISSUES anyway?

Uh huh

Forum List

Back