Time Interview With Trump: Chilling

Yet, but that’s not the picture the article paints. They blow it all out context.. and proportion
It sure as shit is. For Trump to accomplish anything like what he SAYS he want to do regarding deportations it by necessity require camps.. and he does NOT say he wouldn’t use camps… in fact he said he would “But not many”. When in fact to deport what TWENTY MILLION PEOPLE?

There would have to more camps than Hitler had

Last edited:
Where did I admit that?

View attachment 942952

Seems to me, you read into my response what you wanted to see. :lol:

The more workers there are, the more choosy industry can be, and the less they can pay. This is pretty basic, even César Chávez knew that much. :rolleyes:

You are a shitty leftist. I tell you what boy.

The folks that run the economy DON'T WANT THEM to be legal. They would have to pay legal wages, benefits, healthcare, etc.

You are really really dumb. .

. . and bad at this I might add.

Might I suggest a basic economics class at yoar local community college? :dunno:
Derp…
That’s why nothing changes. Conservatives love their brown slave labor. That’s why solutions only focus on the brown invaders and not their white employers.

We can’t find enough workers NOW… and you idiots want to get rid of 6-10 million workers?

Yeah. That would boost wages. Sure. And throw the whole thing into chaos and push inflation through the roof.

You WANT that??
They know this. They just can’t abide the brown.

Are you sure?

The way economics work, if global corporations can't find enough workers at wage price A, they need to offer more.
. . . at wage price B.

iu

It is called a supply and demand curve.

When government interferes with this system, either through introducing illegal labar, or manipulation through minimum wage or subversion of unions and right to work, all of that affects the way the market works.

We really don't have a clue about the labor supply. Folks drop out if the price of labor is not worth what they can get through government subsidies.

Likewise, the government should probably stop subsidizing healthy young people in the population for not working.

Illegals are not qualified for subsidies, only those with kids are. This is not the case with American citizens.

. . yer as dumb, and uneducated about how your own government social safety nets work, and how economics work as all the other leftists.

Go take a basic economic class.
You are way out of date.
Dude?! Wow. . . thanks for not even trying to hide yoar agenda. You want a servile caste of lower class, to serve you for cheap labor and cheap prices.

. . . and then pretend that your political opponents are the loathsome ones. Noice. :113:

8p7ceo.jpg
New immigrants have always started at the bottom. Nothing new there.

If that's the case, yes.

I cannot cite any of your laws but referring to someone as an "illegal" does the citing for me. Correct or not?

If? Seriously.
So…
Calling them illegal makes them illegal?
No it doesn’t. Not in any way.
Their actual status makes them documented or not.
Your inability or unwillingness to actually know what you’re talking about is only indicative of your own incompetence.

Tell me which laws are not being enforced by the Biden admin.

Nope. It’s all there
I read that whole thing, you didn't.

You are relying on the interpretation of the interviewers article.

We agree that the entire TIME magazine transcript is available to the public to read.

Our disagreement is. . . YOU, and the author, want to create straw men over what Trump said.

I posted actually snapshots, I didn't even copy-pasta, they were screenshots of the TIME website for integrity's sake.

AND YET? You continue to rely on straw-men. Recasting what Trump said, to re-suit yoar agenda. . . this is a type of fallacy.

Folks keep pointing this out to you, but neither you, nor that author of your article give two shit. I am done.

You, and yoar friends, have no ability to do any critical thinking with integrity. I am now wasting my time.

CRITICAL THINKING - Fallacies: Straw Man Fallacy [HD]​

iu

I read that whole thing, you didn't.

You are relying on the interpretation of the interviewers article.

We agree that the entire TIME magazine transcript is available to the public to read.

Our disagreement is. . . YOU, and the author, want to create straw men over what Trump said.

I posted actually snapshots, I didn't even copy-pasta, they were screenshots of the TIME website for integrity's sake.

AND YET? You continue to rely on straw-men. Recasting what Trump said, to re-suit yoar agenda. . . this is a type of fallacy.

Folks keep pointing this out to you, but neither you, nor that author of your article give two shit. I am done.

You, and yoar friends, have no ability to do any critical thinking with integrity. I am now wasting my time.

CRITICAL THINKING - Fallacies: Straw Man Fallacy [HD]​

iu

I posted the transcript and yes I read it

Ok what’s this supposed to prove exactly?

NotfooledbyW May’24 Vtiwtc : Gestation is defined as the time between conception and birth.

You say the person gestating a new life shall have less value than the life she finds out during week seven or so that she is smitten with an unwanted pregnancy..

Saint Ding’s words are not true about me.

Roe v. Wade getting overturned!! 221202 {post•6100} ding Dec’22 Srvwgo: Then he {nfbw} switched gears to it is a new genetically distinct human being but until it can live outside of the mother’s womb it’s morally ok to end its life. dvng 221202 Srvwgo06100

I say the person gestating a new life and the new life have equal value to all of humanity outside of the body where the gestation is taking place.

There is only one person in the entire universe who has the right of autonomy over her own body to purposely terminate the new life thereby ending gestation. Her decision is not morally right or wrong / it is simply her decision to make save we as society are not harmed in any way as is proven by zero harm to humankind and the civilization of humans when miscarriage couid be a a relief to one woman or severe grief to another. It is none of our business.

nfbw 240507 Vtiwtc00532 to cchptt 240506 Stiwrc00512

Last edited:
It sure as shit is. For Trump to accomplish anything like what he SAYS he want to do regarding deportations it by necessity require camps.. and he does NOT say he wouldn’t use camps… in fact he said he would “But not many”. When in fact to deport what TWENTY MILLION PEOPLE?

There would have to more camps than Hitler had
No, read the transcript again, he says he “might” need to use camps to a small extent, but he says “we probably wouldn’t need to”, then the article comes along and says “trump to put illegals in camps!” Trying to make it sound like Trump said he was going to place mass quantities of illegals in camps.

No, read the transcript again, he says he “might” need to use camps to a small extent, but he says “we probably wouldn’t need to”, then the article comes along and says “trump to put illegals in camps!” Trying to make it sound like Trump said he was going to place mass quantities of illegals in camps.

“might need” is wrong because it’s authoritarian

“will not need” is correct because it protects the liberty of every individual not just the scared white Christian nationalist individuals

Last edited:
“Might “ … “to a small extent”

Which is of course bullshit.

To deport 20 million people you DEFINITELY need camps

A lot of them

Save the weasel wording

NotfooledbyW May’24 Vtiwtc : Gestation is defined as the time between conception and birth.

You say the person gestating a new life shall have less value than the life she finds out during week seven or so that she is smitten with an unwanted pregnancy..

No that's not what Im saying. I'm saying the life of the child has more value than a person's convenience. And let's be clear that's what we are talking about when discussing 95+% of abortions. The pregnancy and thus the life of the child inside the woman is inconvenient for her at that time for whatever reason and so she's ending it. I do not believe we should be killing innocent people based on the convenience of others.
Saint Ding’s words are not true about me.

Roe v. Wade getting overturned!! 221202 {post•6100} ding Dec’22 Srvwgo: Then he {nfbw} switched gears to it is a new genetically distinct human being but until it can live outside of the mother’s womb it’s morally ok to end its life. dvng 221202 Srvwgo06100

I say the person gestating a new life and the new life have equal value to all of humanity outside of the body where the gestation is taking place.

There is only one person in the entire universe who has the right of autonomy over her own body to purposely terminate the new life thereby ending gestation. Her decision is not morally right or wrong / it is simply her decision to make save we as society are not harmed in any way as is proven by zero harm to humankind and the civilization of humans when miscarriage couid be a a relief to one woman or severe grief to another. It is none of our business.

nfbw 240507 Vtiwtc00532 to cchptt 240506 Stiwrc00512

Gestation is a just a stage in a human's life. It's no different than childhood, or puberty. I don't know why people act like the being inside the womb is some other form of life which morphs into a human once it changes it location to outside the womb or that it has less intrinsic value inside the womb than out. I like pussy as much as the next guy but the vaginal canal is not some magical portal that infers rights on individuals as they pass through it.

Forum List

Back