This will be Key: What are the Most Incriminating things that Michael Cohen Said in his Testimony Today?

His testimony against his former master goes to show he wants to save his but and will spill the beans.

Trump defense

"I paid a lawyer a certain amount of money. We marked it down as a legal expense. So I had a legal expense, and I marked it down as a legal expense," he continued

Trump new layers just sit there shaking their head. I know they asked for their money up front.

That his defense. He knows it was not a legal expense. I guess he thinks just because he gives the check to Cohen who gives it to the girl. Yeah that is what lawyers do if they work for Trump.

The new lawyers are asking for their money up front. Trump does not have to testify but he does. Prosecution are tickled pink.

Both CNN and Fox are saying the prosecution will rest after Cohen. How could that be?

Before they rest a prosecution case, shouldn’t they show evidence of a crime by the defendant?

So far, all they’ve done is present witnesses to say that he’s a detail oriented adulterer, who said “do it” when his lawyer said “I’ve got this.”

Are they really going to argue that the meaning of “do it” could only be “falsify the business records in order to defraud (someone) an also cover up (some unknown) crime?”

Are the MAGA confused or what?

Prosecution can rest having provided the evidence to show the truth of the indictment.

That MAGA does not like it is meaningless.

Defense now presents its case.

Both CNN and Fox are saying the prosecution will rest after Cohen. How could that be?

Before they rest a prosecution case, shouldn’t they show evidence of a crime by the defendant?

So far, all they’ve done is present witnesses to say that he’s a detail oriented adulterer, who said “do it” when his lawyer said “I’ve got this.”

Are they really going to argue that the meaning of “do it” could only be “falsify the business records in order to defraud (someone) an also cover up (some unknown) crime?”
They rest when they have no more evidence. That means they should have rested before their opening statement.

I’m not sure that anything spoken by Cohen is “key,” here, contrary to your thread headline. If this deep blue liberal hellhole of Manhattan yielded the kind of jurors I assume it was always likely to seat on the jury, then that is the real key. Sadly.

Last edited:
They rest when they have no more evidence. That means they should have rested before their opening statement.

I’m not sure that anything spoken by Cohen is “key,” here, contrary to your thread headline. If this deep blue liberal hellhole of Manhattan yielded the kind of jurors I assume it was always likely to seat on the jury, then that is the real key. Sadly.
Good point. Maybe I should have said that it would be key, if this were a legit case in which the witnesses for the prosecution are called to give evidence of criminality on the part of the defendant.

Forum List

Back