the left has indoctrinated a new generation of anti Semites ..

in the field of neuro-psychiatry---your comment would indicate a sign of
brain dysfunction ---to wit, LOOSENING OF ASSOCIATIONS consistent with
psychosis or dementia
Oh lookee...
A MAGAT pretending to understand the human mind.
Something it sorely lacks.

1715775228399.gif

In the field of DENYING SHIT THAT's TRUE
You are still a lying sack of crap
BECAUSE
As a MAGAT you think your terrorism is cool.
what is a "MAGAT" I have never engaged in terrorism. I have
never so much as thrown a rock at a living creature or a moving
vehicle. I did shoot a gun at a target----once

its clear that a new generation of Anti Semites has been created by leftwing radicals at universities across America ! the young terrorist anti semites brainwashed by the left have been chanting the most vile antisemitic speech we've seen in recent times .. many are also expressing support for and chanting we are Hamas ! that's right the young leftists are loudly claiming to be Hamas terrorists .. why isnt the Biden admin locking up these admitted terrorists ?

The left?

Where have you been?

It isn't "the left" running around chanting "the jews will not replace us".

You people need to wake the fuck up and join objective reality. Your dream world is running off the rails.

shouldn't the DOJ get involved and start rounding up the terrorists .. after all they went after parents protesting what their children were being taught at school board meetings .

Wait, "blasted" for investigating threats?

If that's not their job then what is?

Ghod damn you people are stupid today.

The left?

Where have you been?

You people need to wake the fuck up and join objective reality. Your dream world is running off the rails.
it's the kids who imagine themselves to be "the left"---the "progressives" who ID with HAMAS----kids---naive kids. The redneck types commonly called
"right" who do the "jews" this and that. What else is new?----you like "RIGHT/LEFT" to me it is a silly and meaningless designation----both are
are idiots----just a slightly different demographic rednecks and alcoholics vs college kids --somewhat "HIGH"

No need to download something that supports your bigotry.

View attachment 947117

Where's
Oklahoma City?
Abortion Clinic Bombings?
Church and Synagogue bombings?

Your bigotry blinds you to your own hate.
Oh, I understand. Not fun reading a boring research paper without any pictures.

Let me help you. Perhaps smaller quotes with helpful, smiling, happy pictures in between?

Another example of a country combining high levels of terrorism with extreme poverty is Uganda. Several groups mentioned in the US Department of State’s Patterns of Global Terrorism operate on its territory, including the Christian Lord’s Resistance Army and the Islamist Allied Democratic Forces (ADF).​
getty_505175324_2000131020009280327_186071.jpg
The difference between ethnic and ideological terrorism is also emphasised by Gurr. He argues that most terrorist campaigns in democratic societies are deemed to fail, because violence offends the public, creates a backlash among potential supportive constituencies, and generates increased general support for strong counter-measures by the authorities. Over time, support for terrorist groups will only remain among distinctive minorities such as militant Catholics in Northern Ireland and Basque activists in Spain.147​
However, the longevity of both ethnic and socio-revolutionary terrorist groups in Western democracies suggests that democracy is in no way an easy recipe for eliminating terrorism. This is illustrated, for example, by the continued existence of the Corsican FLNC founded in 1976, the Greek 17 November group established in 1975, the Italian Red Brigades formed in 1968, the Basque ETA founded back in 1959, and, not least, the PIRA, created as a breakaway offshoot of the old IRA in 1970 in Northern Ireland.​

5d01b3cb250000ae13e0dd33.jpeg

A prime example of this dynamic is the increased level of violence by rejectionist groups following the signing of the Oslo Accords in September 1993. Both secular and Islamist Palestinian factions vowed to launch an ‘armed Intifada’ to frustrate the Accords between the moderate PLO leadership and the dovish Israeli Labour party. The Israeli right responded in a similar manner: Kach and other militant settler groups vowed to set up their own militias to defy and shoot any Palestinian policemen in sight. The most dramatic act of violence was perpetrated by a Brooklyn-born Kach activist Baruch Goldstein, who machine-gunned and killed 29 Muslim worshippers in the Hebron mosque on 25 February 1994.​
:)
Please note that far-left terrorism is also mentioned in the article, including the PFLP. We are on topic.​

The left?

Where have you been?

It isn't "the right" running around chanting "globalize the Intifada".

I do not see the current wave of anti-Israel sentiment as anti-Semitic.

The Left does not hate Israel/the IDF because they are Jews; it hates them because they are successful and powerful, and exploiting that power against a failed society. It is nothing more than the Oppressor-Oppressed paradigm being superimposed on this conflict.

The proof of this is the success of the demonstrations at Columbia, in the heart of NYC. The Jewish population of NYC has had outsized influence over EVERYTHING for decades, and at Columbia as well. But the Oppressor-Oppressed narrative has overwhelmed that influence because it dominates the Left's perception of literally every conflict in the world.

No, I like to call out bullshit.
it's not bullshit----some kids were actually yelling about a world-wide
"intifada"------silly kids---like in the 60s----really silly stuff---chanting
BS is very prevalent in college "demonstrations"----it breaks the boredom.
In my time we sang KUMBAYA ----I don't even know what KUMBAYA
means. Remember "MICHAEL ROWED THE BOAT ASHORE"?

I do not see the current wave of anti-Israel sentiment as anti-Semitic.

The Left does not hate Israel/the IDF because they are Jews; it hates them because they are successful and powerful, and exploiting that power against a failed society. It is nothing more than the Oppressor-Oppressed paradigm being superimposed on this conflict.

The proof of this is the success of the demonstrations at Columbia, in the heart of NYC. The Jewish population of NYC has had outsized influence over EVERYTHING for decades, and at Columbia as well. But the Oppressor-Oppressed narrative has overwhelmed that influence because it dominates the Left's perception of literally every conflict in the world.
you got one part right---- " Oppressor-Oppressed narrative .... dominates the Left's perception of literally every conflict in the world." As to YOUR
perception that "the jewish population....outsized influence....at COLUMBIA"----from where did you get that notion? In fact Columbia
has a very long history of anti-semitism. As does the New Jersey Ivey
league thing PRINCETON

The left?

Where have you been?

so one event with a couples dozen idiots chanting they wont be replaced is the same as thousands of leftists chanting anti Israel anti Semitic phrases for months eh commie ?

UMich Ann Arbor:

GWU:

DePaul Chicago:

Yes, the left is chanting "globalize the Intifada". Globalize the slaughter of Jews.

not "the left", some college kids with too much time on their hands.

Congratulations on actually backing up a statemen though.

Forum List

Back