The Left: " Employers Are Responsible For Illegal Immigration"

Bush stopped going after illegal employers and I see tons of pages of you loving Bush and everything that he did for America including stopping going after illegal employers. If you stop going after illegal employers, forget about it. That's the reasons the illegals come here. To work for them.
I have no idea what bush has to do with Xiden and 2024. Why are you talking about him? bush didn't make Xiden do anything today

I wonder why all but one Supreme sided with Biden?

Justice Samuel Alito was the lone dissenter, arguing that the court’s “deeply and dangerously flawed” ruling unwisely gives the executive branch unbridled power. “And it renders States already laboring under the effects of massive illegal immigration even more helpless,” the conservative justice added.

XIden took office and one of the first things they did was stop prosecting people who knowingly hire illegals.

Here we go. It took some digging to find but I found it.

the Justice Department prosecuted only 11 employers in the entire nation last year.

That was 2018. Trump was president in 2017, 18, 19, 20 right?

And Trump himself is an illegal employer

How many times have I heard this? They claim if Republicans employers would quit hiring illegals, then illegals wouldn't be coming here, as if Democrat employers don't also hire illegals. Then we've got several sanctuary cities around the country and a sanctuary state with Nancy Pelosi saying, "Well, someone needs to pick the crops". We've got Democrats welcoming illegals with open arms, giving them benefits (including health insurance), driver's licenses, letting them vote in local elections, and now we have the entire state of California wanting to pay illegals unemployment benefits. So, the old "if employers would quit hiring illegals then they wouldn't come here" argument rings hollow.

Let's go after illegal employers

the Justice Department prosecuted only 11 employers in the entire nation 2019

"In 1999, the United States initiated fines against 417 companies. In 2004, it issued fine notices to three."

So what has Cackles been doing since she was appointed to oversee border security, anyway?

Why to you refer to the Vice President of the USA as "Cackles"????

I think we should start referring to Dumb Donald as "Spanky" since he likes women to spank his bad bottom with a magazine, or "Tiny Trump" - a guy that nobody will fuck for free.

Why to you refer to the Vice President of the USA as "Cackles"????

I think we should start referring to Dumb Donald as "Spanky" since he likes women to spank his bad bottom with a magazine, or "Tiny Trump" - a guy that nobody will fuck for free.
Which mushroom does Don's dick most resemble Stormey?

1712600405456.png

Here we go. It took some digging to find but I found it.

the Justice Department prosecuted only 11 employers in the entire nation last year.

That was 2018. Trump was president in 2017, 18, 19, 20 right?

And Trump himself is an illegal employer

Who did he hire illegally?

And yes trump prosecuted, as you highlighted for us. The opposite of what xiden’s policy is

Who did he hire illegally?

And yes trump prosecuted, as you highlighted for us. The opposite of what xiden’s policy is
He only prosecuted 11? That's not enough.

"In 1999, the United States initiated fines against 417 companies. In 2004, it issued fine notices to three."

Bill Clinton raided 417

Bill Clinton raided 417
Prosecuted and raided are two different things

He was also able to get the largest penalty on record in one of those cases

Meanwhile xiden’s policy is to allow hiring of illegals

I wonder why all but one Supreme sided with Biden?

Justice Samuel Alito was the lone dissenter, arguing that the court’s “deeply and dangerously flawed” ruling unwisely gives the executive branch unbridled power. “And it renders States already laboring under the effects of massive illegal immigration even more helpless,” the conservative justice added.

I've pretty much been consistent in pointing out most of the GOP is fine with anything that forces wages down into the toilet. John Cornyn of Texas is a big fan of the 'path to citizenship' hoax, so is the U.S. Chamber Of Commerce, big GOP financiers. They just snivel about illegals voting for Democrats; otherwise they love fucking over the proles, just for sport. Trump is an outlier, which is why the GOP's establishment hates him as much as the blue crime syndicate does. He's as close to a 'Third Party' candidate that can win the White House as this country will ever get.

Last edited:
How many times have I heard this? They claim if Republicans employers would quit hiring illegals, then illegals wouldn't be coming here, as if Democrat employers don't also hire illegals. Then we've got several sanctuary cities around the country and a sanctuary state with Nancy Pelosi saying, "Well, someone needs to pick the crops". We've got Democrats welcoming illegals with open arms, giving them benefits (including health insurance), driver's licenses, letting them vote in local elections, and now we have the entire state of California wanting to pay illegals unemployment benefits. So, the old "if employers would quit hiring illegals then they wouldn't come here" argument rings hollow.

In other countries that have a problem with illegals they fine employers who hire them. It works well. Most illegals will self-deport within six months. Those who remain have to be rounded up and deported.

Remember, Trump had hundreds of undocumented foreign workers working in his resorts and hotels even the first year of his presidency.

Fining employers has worked out well.. since there's no need for rough treatment. KSA had a terrible problem 12 years ago. It was resolved within a year.

For farm labor the government issues temporary visas so we have people to pick peaches and work as landscapers etc.

Trump isn't very bright, but I suspect he wanted the wall as a monument to himself. Remember he wanted his likeness on Mount Rushmore .

Bill Clinton raided 417

Did any do any jail time, or get more than chump change in fines? No.

Trump also wanted an academy award for Home Alone and the Nobel peace prize!

Forum List

Back