The death of the Libertarian Party

Have you? The culture war bullshit in this country belongs to magaturds and their petty grievances. You just refuse to own it. Not my circus. :rolleyes:
WTF…. I know you aren’t that stupid. All conservatives have done is attempt to protect and preserve America while you pussy hat wearing wackos fight to change it at every turn.

Yeah yeah…I get it. “Walls are racist”…..”Don’t refer to the trespassers breaking into your nation as cockroaches or wetbacks”…..”Dark people are Americas greatest asset, believing otherwise is racist”
dblack has made it all clear many times before
no walls aren't racist you fucking are....

Liberals are at least as responsible for the culture war as conservatives. Arguably moreso. Regardless, it's a dead end. And an abuse of government.
Agreed, but I believe the current culture war is a direct reaction to the hyper critical cultural sensitivity nonsense being sold by the regressive left. This garbage never ends.

Liberals are at least as responsible for the culture war as conservatives. Arguably moreso. Regardless, it's a dead end. And an abuse of government.

Agreed, but I believe the current culture war is a direct reaction to the hyper critical cultural sensitivity nonsense being sold by the regressive left. This garbage never ends.
I hear the cool phrase “culture war” thrown around all the time. Can you two explain what this culture war actually is? Most can’t or won’t for some reason.
When my daughter asked me what it was I said….”It’s the Right finally finding their balls and standing up to leftist filth.”
Would you say that’s an accurate description or is it something else?

So it’s not really a war? A war requires offenders and defenders…right?
No. A war has "sides" who disagree, and are willing to use violence to get their way. The left wants to dictate culture one way, the right wants to dictate something else. That's why I see both of your sides is equally wrong. Live and let live. Mind your own fucking business. It's the only way a free country can work.

No. A war has "sides" who disagree, and are willing to use violence to get their way. The left wants to dictate culture one way, the right wants to dictate something else. That's why I see both of your sides is equally wrong. Live and let live. Mind your own fucking business. It's the only way a free country can work.
Hmmm…so in real war there is not an attacker and a defender?
Again, I ask, what “culture” is the right wanting dictated that hasn’t been dictated for decades or centuries? What do they want dictated that isn’t part of the foundational construct of America?

You can try as well Tumblin Tumbleweed , you have permission

Forum List

Back