Thank you George Soros

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
by the orders of the peaky fookin blinders
When they lie about George Soros to manipulate the Roma, I respond with the truth. We need every friend, every ally we can have, but if we show disrespect for what George Soros has done for us, how will we have any of them? Our communities know how to give respect and honour those who help us. They need the truth, not lies. When some lie to manipulate them, that speaks of the liars, not of him who has done more for us than any Roma or non-Roma. I spoke about this in Romania, but the context and my answer is relevant for all the countries.

There is no such person among the Roma, There is no such other person in the world who is not roma.

When they lie about George Soros to manipulate the Roma, I respond with the truth. We need every friend, every ally we can have, but if we show disrespect for what George Soros has done for us, how will we have any of them? Our communities know how to give respect and honour those who help us. They need the truth, not lies. When some lie to manipulate them, that speaks of the liars, not of him who has done more for us than any Roma or non-Roma. I spoke about this in Romania, but the context and my answer is relevant for all the countries.

There is no such person among the Roma, There is no such other person in the world who is not roma.

good point

I love the Roma, but Soros is nazi trash.

Forum List

Back