*Ten Thousand Unaccountable Dead, In Gaza.*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. To sway public opinion on how Israel is tearing up the Gaza homeland, killing civilians at will, the good and innocent people in Gaza, who are always trusted in their reporting of tragic deaths of their small innocent babies, and alway will.
2. 10 thousand people have already been killed, yet future people, kind of a rush count in the future.
3. Well I just can't force myself to tear up.
4. Gaza tears, no more fake Gaza tears, left to give.
5. Never happened.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Both sides need to accept the truth, that Jesus is Lord and Savior of all.

But no one wants to accept the truth.
Sorry bout that,

1. That truth came out years ago, like 2000 years ago.
2. If they haven't learnt it now, they never will.
3, The DOOR, is rapidly closing.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. To sway public opinion on how Israel is tearing up the Gaza homeland, killing civilians at will, the good and innocent people in Gaza, who are always trusted in their reporting of tragic deaths of their small innocent babies, and alway will.
2. 10 thousand people have already been killed, yet future people, kind of a rush count in the future.
5. Never happened.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
The LEFT doesn't believe in winning wars,

They believe only in perpetual wars that go on and on for eternity.

They figure if Gaza residents killed 1200 innocent Jews then the IDF isn't allowed to kill more than that number.

Sorry bout that,

5. Never happened.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
They raided the hospitals and blew up the buildings. Basically leveled the whole strip.

Where are they supposed to keep records?

The world is better without George Floyd in it….Thanks Derek Chauvin
The world is better without one single Palestinian in it….Thanks Israel

They raided the hospitals and blew up the buildings. Basically leveled the whole strip.

Where are they supposed to keep records?
Sorry bout that,

1. They blew up our building where we kept the records!!!!!!!
2. Whine some more, no one hears you, cept~ crepitus.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

There are actually folks who believe shit “reported” by Hamas.

Fascinating.
CNN, MSNBC and social media have become the official news agencies for Hamas….fucked in the head college wackos, the woke purple hair fools and gipper are eating the shit up.
hahaha….
IMG_2225.jpeg

We're on the cusp of WW3

Zionists vs. Muslims, both extremists that think their God is on their side praying for the annihilation of each other

Neither is an ally, nor do we owe either anything

We'd be wise to have nothing to do with them

~S~

We're on the cusp of WW3

Zionists vs. Muslims, both extremists that think their God is on their side praying for the annihilation of each other

~S~
So protect Ukraine (who isn’t an ally) against Russia but fuck our most important ally on the globe Israel?
That makes sense to you?

Maybe if you explain why Israel is important as an ally Broke one

~S~
Are you new to America…one of Biden’s “newcomers”?
Why don’t you already know this?
Israel is centrally located in the Middle East, we have bases there, we have been investing in defense infrastructure there for decades. Israel provides us with vital intelligence…etc etc
Ukraine can fuck off and die.

Are you new to America…one of Biden’s “newcomers”?
Why don’t you already know this?
Israel is centrally located in the Middle East, we have bases there, we have been investing in defense infrastructure there for decades. Israel provides us with vital intelligence…etc etc
Ukraine can fuck off and die.
Yet we had no serious M.E. enemies before WW2 Broke one

~S~

CNN, MSNBC and social media have become the official news agencies for Hamas….fucked in the head college wackos, the woke purple hair fools and gipper are eating the shit up.
hahaha….
View attachment 942496
This applies to you and the many other Zionists here…
A helpful guide to understanding Israel supporters on social media and what they're really saying:

"Proud Zionist" in bio = "Please block me immediately, because I will never engage you in good-faith debate."

Israeli flag in profile pic = "Please block me immediately, because I will never engage you in good-faith debate."

"You hate Jews" = "Please block me immediately, because I will never engage you in good-faith debate."

"You love Hamas" = "Please block me immediately, because I will never engage you in good-faith debate."

"You support terrorism" = "Please block me immediately, because I will never engage you in good-faith debate."

“Am Yisrael Chai = "Please block me immediately, because I will never engage you in good-faith debate."

"Release the hostages!" = "Please block me immediately, because I will never engage you in good-faith debate."

"If Hamas surrendered none of this would be happening" = "Please block me immediately, because I will never engage you in good-faith debate."

"Pallywood" = "Please block me immediately, because I will never engage you in good-faith debate."

"There was a ceasefire on October 6th" = "Please block me immediately, because I will never engage you in good-faith debate."

"Fuck around and find out" / "FAFO" = "Please block me immediately, because I will never engage you in good-faith debate."
-Caitlin Johnstone

We're on the cusp of WW3

~S~
And with the provoked war in Ukraine, it seems the oligarchy wants WWIII. With WWIII, they’ll get even richer, more powerful, and accomplish one of their stated goals of population reduction.

Forum List

Back