Student protesters mum

Mac-7

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2019

Watching the video many individual protesters refuse to speak on camera

Why?

Are they unable to express themselves as individuals?

Do they know enough about the issue to avoid making fools of themselves?

Now that Congress has thrown the 1st under the bus, no Mac

~S~
“no” meaning you agree that the Hamas sympathizers have been trained to remain anonymous?

Last edited:
The campus protests have obviously been carefully planned and coordinated

But by who?

Hamas has an extensive presence in the U.S., from CAIR activists to other organizations that front for them. Iran is one of their biggest funders; Obama and Biden of course help fund them via Iran and other fronts. Those pallet loads of untraceable dollars they shipped to Iran no doubt came in handy.

Qatar and Turkey also provide funds and havens for them. PDF file on their U.S. networks.

Hamas supporters have long operated in the United States. Internal Hamas documents and FBI
wiretaps introduced as evidence in various federal criminal cases clearly show the existence of
a nationwide Hamas network engaged in fundraising, lobbying, education, and propaganda
dissemination dating back to the 1980s.
• The network formalized its existence in 1988, when it created the Palestine Committee in the
US. The Committee’s goals included “increasing the financial and the moral support for Hamas,”
“fighting surrendering solutions,” and publicizing “the savagery of the Jews.”
• The Palestine Committee spawned several public-facing organizations, most of which are based
out of Chicago, Dallas, and Washington DC. They included the all-purpose Islamic Association
for Palestine (IAP), the financial arm represented by the Occupied Land Fund (which later
became the Holy Land Foundation, HLF), and the think tank United Association for Studies and
Research (UASR).

They are active on many college campuses and work out of mosques as well. A couple of the posters here are probably on their mailing lists and donate.

Last edited:
Thats wrong and beyond “free speech”
We have had lots of Americans protest in ways that were beyond free speech. . . nothing new.

iu

iu

iu

Hamas has an extensive presence in the U.S., from CAIR activists to other organizations that front for them. Iran is one of their biggest funders; Obama and Biden of course help fund them via Iran and other fronts. Those pallet loads of untraceable dollars they shipped to Iran no doubt came in handy.

Qatar and Turkey also provide funds and havens for them. PDF file on their U.S. networks.

Hamas supporters have long operated in the United States. Internal Hamas documents and FBI
wiretaps introduced as evidence in various federal criminal cases clearly show the existence of
a nationwide Hamas network engaged in fundraising, lobbying, education, and propaganda
dissemination dating back to the 1980s.
• The network formalized its existence in 1988, when it created the Palestine Committee in the
US. The Committee’s goals included “increasing the financial and the moral support for Hamas,”
“fighting surrendering solutions,” and publicizing “the savagery of the Jews.”
• The Palestine Committee spawned several public-facing organizations, most of which are based
out of Chicago, Dallas, and Washington DC. They included the all-purpose Islamic Association
for Palestine (IAP), the financial arm represented by the Occupied Land Fund (which later
became the Holy Land Foundation, HLF), and the think tank United Association for Studies and
Research (UASR).

They are active on many college campuses and work out of mosques as well. A couple of the posters here are probably on their mailing lists and donate.
I think calling Palestinian interest groups in America. . . "terrorists," is a bit extreme.

Terrorism is the use of violence to achieve one's political goals. Palestinians don't use violence in America that I have been aware of. . yet?

This is the closest I have seen. . .

Zoom call reveals 'Squad' Democrat's message to anti-Jewish agitators at university encampment​

'I love you,' Rep. Rashida Tlaib told protesters at the University of Oregon

Video shows exactly the opposite of what OP claims .

Many would look at the young interviewer and wonder how long since he has been out of short trousers .
They also know how editing can fake and they know how dangerous it is to comment to any so called news source in terms of accuracy and truth of reporting .
Overall respondents appeared very bright and savvy .

Watching the video many individual protesters refuse to speak on camera

Why?

Are they unable to express themselves as individuals?

Do they know enough about the issue to avoid making fools of themselves?

You make a fool of yourself every day, with your ignorant support of the racist apartheid regime committing a genocide. Yet you somehow think you’re more knowledgeable than college kids. lol. Not likely.

I think calling Palestinian interest groups in America. . . "terrorists," is a bit extreme.

Terrorism is the use of violence to achieve one's political goals. Palestinians don't use violence in America that I have been aware of. . yet?

This is the closest I have seen. . .

Zoom call reveals 'Squad' Democrat's message to anti-Jewish agitators at university encampment​

'I love you,' Rep. Rashida Tlaib told protesters at the University of Oregon

They're using violence on college campuses, and feeding arms to terrorists overseas, so yes, they're using violence. When they perceive the police and the state weakening here they will take advantage of that to wreak havoc.

We know what they are, no need to pretend. Deport them. The only thing that stops many of them now is fear of pissing off armed Americans past a tipping point. The aftermath of 9/11 didn't go well for the Muslims and their mosque forts here.

Last edited:
They're using violence on college campuses, and feeding arms to terrorists overseas, so yes, they're using violence. When they perceive the police and the state weakening here they will take advantage of that to wreak havoc.
Go hide under your bed. Your fear is palpable.

Forum List

Back