So now it's OK for a senator to have Classifieds but not a president?

Doesn’t change the fact that Trump didn’t return the documents but hid them from the government.

If it hadn't been for Trump getting caught they would still be in Biden's garage.

can't make it up.

What do children learn from this double standard stuff?

They start thinking "Hey, if I am ever going to be someone.. get ahead in life, I will have to join the D party and go to Congress and make massive bucks on insider trading. Being a R is being a loser... Those Ds are never prosecuted for ANYTHING!"

:(

He should be prosecuted for that as soon as he leaves office.

If it hadn't been for Trump getting caught they would still be in Biden's garage.
Speculative. The documents were discovered by Biden’s personal lawyer and voluntarily turned over.

If Trump had turned over the documents when requested, he wouldn’t have been indicted. Also speculative, but I think a reasonable assertion.

Speculative. The documents were discovered by Biden’s personal lawyer and voluntarily turned over.

Yes, after the Trump issue. Why didn't the lawyer discover them in the years before hand?

And why did he take them in the first place?

If Trump had turned over the documents when requested, he wouldn’t have been indicted. Also speculative, but I think a reasonable assertion.

As is mine. I'm not defending Trump.

Yes, after the Trump issue. Why didn't the lawyer discover them in the years before hand?

And why did he take them in the first place?
Because no one was digging through old boxes in the years before.

Biden can claim he didn’t intend to take them, they were just caught up in other papers.

Trump could have easily claimed the same but he screwed up by trying to fight the DoJ.

Classified info. It's not supposed to go into garages.

Biden can claim he didn’t intend to take them, they were just caught up in other papers.

Trump could have easily claimed the same but he screwed up by trying to fight the DoJ.

Again, I'm not defending Trump. It's just that Biden is no better where it comes to being responsible with classified info.

The investigation determined he took them intentionally and kept them intentionally.

can't make it up.

They start thinking "Hey, if I am ever going to be someone.. get ahead in life, I will have to join the D party and go to Congress and make massive bucks on insider trading. Being a R is being a loser... Those Ds are never prosecuted for ANYTHING!"

Being a Republican has only meant you're a loser since Trump took over the party.

can't make it up.

In Trump's case, the classified documents in his possession revolved mostly around attack plans of Iran dreamed up by a general which had zero chance of ever happening.

Wow, you've made it crystal clear you don't understand the difference.
Let me put it into words you might understand.

Whites like me look at you and view you as fucking chimps. Because that's what you are. You are uneducated pieces of shit. You are going to get what you deserve and if you dont, believe me people like me will fucking make sure you get what you deserve you fucking chimp.

Whites like me look at you and view you as fucking chimps. Because that's what you are. You are uneducated pieces of shit. You are going to get what you deserve and if you dont, believe me people like me will fucking make sure you get what you deserve you fucking chimp.
Wow, aren't you a fucking racist. You assume too much, dumbass.

Blah blah fucking blah.
You are a hypocritical JOKE, John Duh.
:auiqs.jpg:

Of course not. But we don’t criminalize accidental mishandling of classified information.

It's classified info. There should be no "accidental mishandling" and anyone that has done that to the level Biden and Trump did have shown they are not qualified to be handling it.

It's classified info. There should be no "accidental mishandling" and anyone that has done that to the level Biden and Trump did have shown they are not qualified to be handling it.
Given the volume of material being moved, it’s not a surprise that there could be accidental mishandling.

Forum List

Back