Should Women be Allowed to Vote?

• Don’t ask him questions about his actions or question his judgment or integrity. Remember, he is the master of the house and as such will always exercise his will with fairness and truthfulness. You have no right to question him.
  • A good wife always knows her place.

I can't believe people in America to this day don't want women to vote.

It's shamefully as an American and a veteran.

Anyone notice the correlation with sharia law?

No abortion. No women voting.
NO single issue voters should be allowed to vote.
Purple hair weirdos vote on faggotry
Blacks vote on social justice
Emotional women vote on abortion
Mexicans vote on free shit

White male land owners vote the nation on the trajectory it was built upon.
What do you think happens to a nation when the majority of voters vote solely on free shit?
Imagine if a government allowed tens of millions of desperate thirdworlders to invade and then wanted to give them voting rights…..OH WAIT!!!

NO single issue voters should be allowed to vote.
Purple hair weirdos vote on faggotry
Blacks vote on social justice
Emotional women vote on abortion
Mexicans vote on free shit

White male land owners vote the nation on the trajectory it was built upon.
What do you think happens to a nation when the majority of voters vote solely on free shit?
Imagine if a government allowed tens of millions of desperate thirdworlders to invade and then wanted to give them voting rights…..OH WAIT!!!
No disrespect but what a dumb post.

It reads like the best of best of Tucker.

You mean it’s right on point and you can’t really refute it…so you don’t even try?
Yeah, that's it.

Who could possibly debate your complex and salient arguments like...purple hair faggots deep derp. Free shit! Derp derp! White male landowners rule! Yeah! Derp derp.

No disrespect but what a dumb post.

It reads like the best of best of Tucker.
The Fiat Currency once unleashed and out of control has given us what we see. And that poster is right. Most Americans have gotten privileged things whether through employment, social security, pensions, Medicare along with welfare, Medicaid, expensive schooling, and so much more. A lot was earned and guaranteed. Work rules were made to the point that even in construction and renovations something built a century ago would be done in a miniscule amount of time as compared as today.

The Fiat Currency once unleashed and out of control has given us what we see. And that poster is right. Most Americans have gotten privileged things whether through employment, social security, pensions, Medicare along with welfare, Medicaid, expensive schooling, and so much more. A lot was earned and guaranteed. Work rules were made to the point that even in construction and renovations something built a century ago would be done in a miniscule amount of time as compared as today.
Sorry. I think think it's shameful and Un-American to contend that the black, whites(who don't own land), Mexicans, women etc etc that served our country with me in the military should not be able to vote because white nationalism.

None of what you said really has any specific bearing on who should get to vote anyhow.

Sorry. I think think it's shameful and Un-American to contend that the black, whites(who don't own land), Mexicans, women etc etc that served our country with me in the military should not be able to vote because white nationalism.

None of what you said really has any specific bearing on who should get to vote anyhow.
I understand there are people better than me. I accept it. It is the abuses and jack booting on the neck in real terms I have an issue with. It is not what is now. It is what will be. Like ten years ago. Like 20 years ago. Like 30 years ago and on and on. There is no white nationalism. Nationalism accusations is an excuse to get globalism complete control. And the elitists from Europe will exterminate people as they have for hundreds of years when they do.

I understand there are people better than me. I accept it. It is the abuses and jack booting on the neck in real terms I have an issue with. It is not what is now. It is what will be. Like ten years ago. Like 20 years ago. Like 30 years ago and on and on. There is no white nationalism. Nationalism accusations is an excuse to get globalism complete control. And the elitists from Europe will exterminate people as they have for hundreds of years when they do.
Are you saying that labeling someone who contends only white land owners should be able to vote in America a white nationalist is unreasonable?

Really?

YIKES!!

As a middle aged white guy who is financially secure I haven't ever really had to fight for any rights, but that doesn't mean I don't appreciate those that have.
Just curious, is that you at center in this image?
IMG_0193.jpeg

I know that most MAGA posters on this site were probably alive when laws were passed that allowed women to vote. That's why they would vote for this guy.

Making America great again - when women and minorities knew their place!

Yes

I know that most MAGA posters on this site were probably alive when laws were passed that allowed women to vote. That's why they would vote for this guy.

You people never post anything that contains the question asked or the full answer. It’s like your video clips can only be as long as your IQ. Apparently your IQ is seven, therefore a seven second video.

Some women should be able to vote, those on welfare shouldn’t get to. And neither should the men on welfare. I honestly think government employees shouldn’t get to vote in elections in their departments. Federal employees shouldn’t get to vote in federal elections. Their employers can decide for them.

Hmmm…but isn’t Trump handing the crypt keeper his filthy ass with young voters 18-29?
Doesn’t that make America’s youth MAGA?

Tumblin Tumbleweed

I learned long ago the only thing that makes a good man i having a good woman

Fact is, you biblical boneheads could probably construe that as some sort of 'God's plan'

Some see that as misogyny , i see it as symbiant

No apologies for being old school here......NOT sorry

~S~

No.

I looked for Trump in the meme holding the chain but didn't see him.
I think you are self manipulating….I’m pretty sure Trump is far from woke…He’s fully aware that white folks built, fund and run this nation…he knows that white folks must stay in total command of this nation or it will turn to dark shit like every other dark city in the nation.

Some people are feelings based…like you…legit people are more concerned with voting America back on the right trajectory at all costs.

Forum List

Back