should biological men who declare themselves female be allowed to take part in girls races?

i say …

• yes, of course

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • undecided

• other

• Total voters
If i declare myself a dog, can i hump your leg in public?......

1714943275120.png

~S~

dont forget the voting ….

this is a poll ,,,

East German muscle bound weight lifting babes in the Olympics used to be a joke. Who wooda thunk it would happen in the U.S.?

Here's a bit of recent history to chew on: In the last few decades of the USSR, international sports organizations disqualified several Soviet women who were found to have been taking male hormones during training, since it gave them an unfair advantage.

OBVIOUSLY, men who claimed to be women would have been DQ'd immediately if they had tried to compete. But that was before the Left went off the reservation (of sanity).

The only people who have left sanity are you right wing idiots. A biological male can't compete because he would have more than the maximum amount of testosterone allowed. And why in the hell would a male athlete declare himself as a woman just to run track or any other sport?

The only people who have left sanity are you right wing idiots. A biological male can't compete because he would have more than the maximum amount of testosterone allowed. And why in the hell would a male athlete declare himself as a woman just to run track or any other sport?
Huh?

The only people who have left sanity are you right wi

And why in the hell would a male athlete declare himself as a woman just to run track or any other sport?
some unfair idiots do …. and get celebrated for it

Ask Lia Thomas

Biological Male Lia Thomas Wins National Women’s Swimming Championship​

F1QE3s1XoAQmUyV.jpg

Forum List

Back