She Survived a Death Camp. Facing Biden DOJ Charges

You can block the freaking Golden Gate Bridge and access to malls and colleges and government buildings but democrats have it rigged so that you face a fine and prison if you block a baby killing establishment. Go figure.
You bitch slapped the Democrats into next week with that one, well done!

Why? It's 'the law', and should be respected, no? That's your claim in this case, so I guess your opinion differs depending on who said 'law' is hurting, i.e. zero integrity.
Black Americans have been fighting White supremacy in America by using the laws, not breaking them. That hasn't changed.

Learn to read.

If she did the crime, she can face the time.
I can not disagree with bendog's statement. We all believe that.

If we do not apply our laws equally to democrats and republicans, then the law becomes a weapon and is not a legal law that will stand the test of time.

Today, the government they trusted is fighting to throw 87-year-old Eva into prison for her pro-life advocacy.

Sadly, Eva’s plight perfectly exemplifies how dangerous the weaponization of the U.S. government has become, and how far the left will go to punish anyone who interferes with their radical agenda.

Democrats see abortion, hence the conversation must be about abortion.

Although the protestors were protesting peacefully at an abortion clinic, this has nothing to do with abortion.

This is about equal justice, fairness. Without equal justice, there is no law.

This thread just proves how conservatives have ZERO principles.

They’re right. Everyone else is wrong. Nothing else matters.

Some people go to great lengths to justify the murder of the most innocent of all.
sure, but I posted this not to protest abortion but to show that our laws are not being applied equally. I can see now that I failed to make what I saw in the story clear to others.

I would of thought that the Democrats would of been smart enough to let a grandma holocaust survivor off with a warning, just to avoid the visual, of arresting a holocaust survivor for a peaceful protest.

This thread just proves how conservatives have ZERO principles.

They’re right. Everyone else is wrong. Nothing else matters.
No, this thread shows the lack of justice. This thread shows how the FACE act is now used as a weapon to kill free speech and the right to protest.

It also shows how Democrats lack the intelligence to apply the FACE act equally, dividing the country further.

sure, but I posted this not to protest abortion but to show that our laws are not being applied equally. I can see now that I failed to make what I saw in the story clear to others.

I would of thought that the Democrats would of been smart enough to let a grandma holocaust survivor off with a warning, just to avoid the visual, of arresting a holocaust survivor for a peaceful protest.

I realized what you posted about.. I'm referencing the responses to it.

Baby murderers and their supporters... it's sickening

Black Americans have been fighting White supremacy in America by using the laws, not breaking them. That hasn't changed.

Learn to read.

Still has nothing to do with your initial stance in this case. My point stands, you just don't want to acknowledge it, not surprising given you're a leftist.

And white Americans are who ended slavery and afforded the right to vote to blacks.

No, this thread shows the lack of justice. This thread shows how the FACE act is now used as a weapon to kill free speech and the right to protest.

It also shows how Democrats lack the intelligence to apply the FACE act equally, dividing the country further.
Free speech doesn’t allow you to block access to private property and never has.

MLKjr used the unfairness of being prosecuted by a political system that denied him equal protection while punishing him for non-violent protests. That is, he accepted the punishment because his goal was to be equally treated. This woman want's to be special: she's a Karen.
hahahahha

Read the story, she has accepted the verdict, and is preparing to die in prison, for her principle, which is after being in a death camp and nearly being murdered, she will fight for the right of life for all people, especially those who can not speak or fight for themselves.

It is one thing to point out that you believe she is wrong, it is another to lie about this woman which is exactly what you did.

How fucking terrible of person you are bendog, this woman does not want to be special. This woman is making her funeral arrangements because at 89 years old she does not expect to get out of jail.

You can block the freaking Golden Gate Bridge and access to malls and colleges and government buildings but democrats have it rigged so that you face a fine and prison if you block a baby killing establishment. Go figure.
Yup and these tools here see nothing wrong with that. Nor the fact that lefties doing actual damage are not being tried by the same law. The article was clear the DOJ is only charging the anti-abortion charges and not the violent offenders attacking churches and pregnancy centers. It is the same law that applies.

That is not my argument, my argument is equal justice under the law and how democrats use the law tyrannically, prosecuting Republicans, but not Democrats.
Yes it is. You claimed she was exercising free speech and not breaking the law.

Thats very incorrect.

Forum List

Back