She Survived a Death Camp. Facing Biden DOJ Charges

In this case, drop the charges. She harmed no one. Then remove all laws from the books that cause no harm.
How often should clinics have to call the police to have people forcibly removed from their entries?

This from a black man. WTF!

Laws have been used repeatedly to harm blacks throughout our history. Yet you support the law. Really?
Black Americans used the law, on paper, to get racist white Americans to treat them as human beings. That was what culminated in the Civil Rights Movement.

So yes, as a Black person I'm VERY supportive of the law.

Last edited:
You can block the freaking Golden Gate Bridge and access to malls and colleges and government buildings but democrats have it rigged so that you face a fine and prison if you block a baby killing establishment. Go figure.
Block a Mall, no arrest..

Blocak a Hospital, you are arrested..

Stories like this make me believe politicians are purposely doing evil to set an example for history to show the USA is a failed country.

It is as if the politicians purposely do evil so they can look back and say, "see, there was no liberty or justice in the USA"

EXCLUSIVE: She Survived a Death Camp. Facing Biden DOJ Charges, She Is Prepared to Die in Prison​

This story makes me cry
The indictment further alleges that on March 5, 2021, the 11 individuals, aided and abetted by one another, used force and physical obstruction to injure, intimidate and interfere with employees of the clinic and a patient who was seeking reproductive health services.

The indictment also alleges that all 11 defendants violated the FACE Act by using physical obstruction to intimidate and interfere with the clinic’s employees and a patient, because the clinic was providing, and the patient sought reproductive health services. All defendants will have appearances scheduled in U.S. District Court in Nashville at a later date.

If she did the crime, she can face the time.

We're a law-abiding nation, not a nation of men, but of laws.

Therefore, we change the laws first, then we get to correct that...IF the law allows.

That's what's been previously done to this point.

Guess we should have said that when slavery was legal, right?

Black Americans used the law, on paper, to get racist white Americans to treat them as human beings. That was what culminated in the Civil Rights Movement.

So yes, as a Black person I'm very supportive of the law.
MLKjr used the unfairness of being prosecuted by a political system that denied him equal protection while punishing him for non-violent protests. That is, he accepted the punishment because his goal was to be equally treated. This woman want's to be special: she's a Karen.

So yes, as a Black person I'm VERY supportive of the law.

42%+ babies aborted are black, genocide.

Guess we should have said that when slavery was legal, right?
TBH we still haven't changed all the racist laws from that time.

Again, this is part of the anti-White supremacy work me, and others, are currently engaged in.

You're welcome to join.

Interesting....
giphy.gif

TBH we still haven't changed all the racist laws from that time.

Again, this is part of the anti-White supremacy work me, and others, are currently engaged in.

You're welcome to join.

Why? It's 'the law', and should be respected, no? That's your claim in this case, so I guess your opinion differs depending on who said 'law' is hurting, i.e. zero integrity.

I'm sure the formerly pregnant women appreciate your concern

I don't care whether they appreciate it or not, still doesn't change the fact that it's black genocide, just as intended when it was introduced.

Forum List

Back