Remember when the left made ivermectin political and not about health? Then the left as we all already knew, were totally wrong? Remember that?

You’re assigning made up things to political opponents. There’s nothing honorable or legitimate in your claim. It’s a lie.

Is lying okay if it’s an attempt to harm someone you don’t like?
I saw the interview. Mr. Friscus is once again lying. Who do you want to harm now?

To lie to me? Sure. To tell me what he thinks I want to hear? Sure. To make himself the center of the universe? Sure. To tell me the truth? No, that ship sailed before the 2016 election (turns out that Cruz' grandfather was not on the grassy knoll!).
So you took a vaccine, that you knew the person that got if for is a liar? That's what you're saying?

How are these disgusting ivermectin lies even still alive? It's not effective against covid. Your orange mangod was wrong. He got fooled, just like you. Move on already.
It is when combined with other therapeutics.....

I provided a study supporting these claims previously, maybe you need to look them up........ :biggrin:

I saw the interview. Mr. Friscus is once again lying. Who do you want to harm now?
Show me where Trump instructed people to inject bleach into their bodies.

You can’t.

I win. You’re just the next person to dishonestly strawman their opponent. Biden and Trump have enough actual flaws to attack. When you make things up like this, nobody takes you seriously

People in Europe are getting £20m for their vax injuries by suing PHARMA.

People in the USA will get $0 for their vax injuries BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT ALLOWED TO SUE PHARMA.

WHY?

BECAUSE YOU STUPID FUCKS HELPED MEDIA AND PHARMA LIE ABOUT IVERMECTIN.

PUT A QUARTER IN YOUR ASS, CUZ YOU PLAYED YOURSELF.

Show me where Trump instructed people to inject bleach into their bodies.

You can’t.

I win. You’re just the next person to dishonestly strawman their opponent. Biden and Trump have enough actual flaws to attack. When you make things up like this, nobody takes you seriously
He did not say inject, because he did not need to, because it was quite clear he was indicating ingestion.

He did not say inject, because he did not need to, because it was quite clear he was indicating ingestion.
It was quite clear He suggested it would be nice if something was developed that could be injected that could eradicate the virus much like clorox.

It was quite clear to the idiots on the left who took media spin as truth without doing any fact checking......looks like they got to you also.

No, you made that up as a strawman to attack your opponent. Only dishonest bitter people would connect those dots.

Like the MSM, that’s why people more and more don’t take you seriously.

No, you made that up as a strawman to attack your opponent. Only dishonest bitter people would connect those dots.

Like the MSM, that’s why people more and more don’t take you seriously.
Stop lying, Friscus. I said nothing about injection at all. Stop being a putz. I have it right, you wrong. :)

Nope, no studies have shown that invermecting has any benefit in treating Covid.
Duh....

Combined therapy with ivermectin and doxycycline can effectively alleviate the cytokine storm of COVID-19 infection amid vaccination drive: A narrative review​

I'm pretty sure Trump never set foot in any lab and the vaccine was developed without his enthusiasm. He always seemed angry at Fauci because the Doc didn't agree with him and give him his praise.
are you talking about the vaccine thats not a vaccine that prevent a person from contracting or spreading covid?? and has also been proven to have no effect at all on anything??

is that the same dr fauci that created covid in a lab in china??

I'm pretty sure Trump never set foot in any lab and the vaccine was developed without his enthusiasm. He always seemed angry at Fauci because the Doc didn't agree with him and give him his praise.
Okay so next year when Trump is president, and the media tries to destroy him over the vaccine. You will defend him?

Okay so next year when Trump is president, and the media tries to destroy him over the vaccine. You will defend him?
I wouldn't be much help since it would be the Right that would try to destroy him over the vaccine. The Left loves the vax, especially the new technology that made it possible.

Forum List

Back