Rafah Begins

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
The IDF is now advancing into RAFAH. This will probably be the most ferocious battle of this war with the greatest number of casualties for all concerned including civilians.
How do you see the eventual outcome here folks?

Suspect our excellent Hezzers will lay waste to north Israel in retaliation .
Teach the insane ones not to mess with the real Chosen Ones

Israeli military occupation and, in all likelihood, the start of the jewish colonization of the Strip.

Maybe then the last 10 or 12 imbeciles in this world who still believe in two states will finally shut up once and for all... but I wouldn't bet any money on it.

The IDF is now advancing into RAFAH. This will probably be the most ferocious battle of this war with the greatest number of casualties for all concerned including civilians.

My guess is that Israel will be accused of torturing and murdering around 81 million babies, about the same number of voters Biden won with.

At least coming from the Hamas media.

Just a guess.

A friendly recommendation though. They should instead claim that Israel tortured and murdered 81 toddlers instead since the Left around the world does not give a damn about babies.

My guess is that Israel will be accused of torturing and murdering around 81 million babies, about the same number of voters Biden won with.

At least coming from the Hamas media.

Just a guess.

A friendly recommendation though. They should instead claim that Israel tortured and murdered 81 toddlers instead since the Left around the world does not give a damn about babies.

They would have to be queer trans toddlers of color for the left to care.

They would have to be queer trans toddlers of color for the left to care.
The truth is, they don't care about people, rather, they only champion groups and movements that harm society.

They are out to depopulate the earth anyway they can to worship Climategod.

1715615082469.png

Where are Hamas getting their weapons from, l was wondering?

So far there is no large scale operation in Rafah. The IDF is approaching this one section at a time, successfully evacuating most civilians before launching targeted attacks on terrorists and their military infrastructure, which is exactly what the US recommended a few weeks ago, and the US has acknowledged that Israel has not launched the large scale operation. All indications so far are that civlian casualties will be fairly low.

So far there is no large scale operation in Rafah. The IDF is approaching this one section at a time, successfully evacuating most civilians before launching targeted attacks on terrorists and their military infrastructure, which is exactly what the US recommended a few weeks ago, and the US has acknowledged that Israel has not launched the large scale operation. All indications so far are that civlian casualties will be fairly low.
Hope so

Israeli military occupation and, in all likelihood, the start of the jewish colonization of the Strip.

Maybe then the last 10 or 12 imbeciles in this world who still believe in two states will finally shut up once and for all... but I wouldn't bet any money on it.
All indications are that the Palestinians are not among the imbeciles who believe in two states and never were.

G-d I hope Israel does not destroy all the Weapons they capture when Gaza is Pacified ( Keep all the Small Arms & Ammo & other equipment warehoused for when Xiden cuts off ALL Weapons to Israel and sets up a Blockade along with the Sanctions and Divestment and threats to other Countries that sell to Israel

GOD will never allow Man's "Two State Solution"

There have been OCCUPIERS, and there have been SQUATTERS (Palestinians). But there has never been another NATION built on the LAND OF ISRAEL.

There have been OCCUPIERS, and there have been SQUATTERS (Palestinians). But there has never been another NATION built on the LAND OF ISRAEL.

God has nothing to do with slaughter and theft. You think God sanctioned the Nazis? Israel has been Akkadian, Egyptian, Babylonian, Persian, Assyrian, Greek, Roman, Arab and Ottoman.

Hamas faces a “ Death by a thousand Cuts “ as IDF filters from outskirts into Rafah from 4 directions
Still no reason, still no compromise, still howling "Death to Israel".........go figure.

What in my statement is "false news" Coyote ??? What nation was there over the last 3,000 years. It's childish to respond with "fake news" because you dont like the truth

What in my statement is "false news" Coyote ??? What nation was there over the last 3,000 years. It's childish to respond with "fake news" because you dont like the truth
It is untrue. The Palestinians are no more “squatters” than the Jews are “invaders”.

As far as nations in that spot? Many.

Forum List

Back