President asserts executive privilege ?

Why?

But made determinations about Biden not based only on what he said but on how he spoke. How is that a subject of privilege?

And if the special counsel was actually performing his task independently of the DOJ (as the appointment pretends such appointments are), then the executive branch ought to not have any say over compliance with a Legislative branch subpoena for them.

There are also privacy rights involved. Transcripts were provided so they know everything that was said.

Don’t be stupid Mike. You know what people can do with audio and video these days.

There is no evidence that they are. If they do then you have a valid grounds to demand equal access.

Do you support digitally altering material to create fake audio and visula imagery?
I prefer full quotes in context. Why don’t you? The left puts out nothing but butchered quotes. The fact they are afraid to release the audio files tells me they can’t control the narrative and they desperately have to do that. Otherwise Bidumb just comes off as an idiot.

I prefer full quotes in context. Why don’t you? The left puts out nothing but butchered quotes.

umh…and the right is different HOW?

The fact they are afraid to release the audio files tells me they can’t control the narrative and they desperately have to do that. Otherwise Bidumb just comes off as an idiot.
No…they know what the MAGApublicans will try to do. Do you deny this is the real reason to demand what is already available via transcript?

Don’t be stupid Mike. You know what people can do with audio and video these days.

There is no evidence that they are. If they do then you have a valid grounds to demand equal access.

Do you support digitally altering material to create fake audio and visula imagery?
Who has noticed that Biden so far has got away with his many crimes?

umh…and the right is different HOW?

No…they know what the MAGApublicans will try to do. Do you deny this is the real reason to demand what is already available via transcript?

You don’t get the actual delivery in a transcript. You really can’t trust a transcript either. They’ve been cleaning his gaffs up for three years now.

Why are you afraid of hearing them? Actually why are you afraid of everyone hearing him in real time answering real questions?

Biden was guilty they had him dead to rights on multiple classified doc crimes over a period of decades. Yet he was let off without even a hand slap because he's too old and incompetent to face trial.
Biden is also tied into his sons crimes.

There are also privacy rights involved. Transcripts were provided so they know everything that was said.
Nonsense.

How do we know the transcripts were accurate?

Plus, the audio recording can capture the weird verbal inflections and pauses etc which could reveal more of the basis for Hur’snconclusion about the Potato.

There is zero privacy interest involved.

Forum List

Back