Pope calls Climate deniers stupid

Cool ... now we're allowed to criticize Catholic doctrine without understanding ... all Catholics have to believe this, the Pope is infallible for God's sake ...

I can see why the KKK wants Catholics dead ... not that I agree, just I understand ...

Questions for the Pope that the Pope will not answer....

What is truly funny is when Co2 is outed for doing absolutely nothing, the "warmers" resort to saying one "denies climate change."

NO, EMH explains WHAT DOES CAUSE CLIMATE CHANGE and WHAT DOES NOT (ATMOSPHERE, Co2 in ATMOSPHERE)

It is the WARMERS who DENY THE TRUTH OF EARTH CLIMATE CHANGE which includes the fact that Co2 DOES NOTHING.

We could put this in the religious forum or the environment forum, but since the whole Climate movement is about political activism that will and is effecting us all, I think it belongs here. This is how the article begins.

When questioned about his message to climate change skeptics, the Pope shared his thoughts with CBS Evening News anchor Norah O'Donnell saying, "Some people are stupid (necios), and stupid even if you show them research, they don't believe it."

Did you ever think you would hear the Pope call people stupid? He has never referred to anyone as stupid before, so apparently denying climate change is the new Catholic definition of being stupid.

Prior to this occasion, Pope Francis had not engaged in a comprehensive one-on-one interview with a U.S. television network throughout his 11-year tenure as pontiff.

What took the Pontiff so long? If the world really was ending in the next 12 years, which is what Al Gore and Gretta told us 12 years ago, why did he wait too long? Does he think we are too stupid to listen? Seems kind of stupid to me.

“Why? Because they don’t understand the situation, or because of their interests, but climate change exists,” the 87-year-old pope asserted.

I guess people just are not into science since science tells us that global warming is destroying us. But then, the Pontiff is not a scientists either and as we later learn, about 1600 scientists around the world disagree with the Pontiffs assertion. I reckon the scientists are the stupid ones and the Pontiff is the smart one.

Pope Francis has been a strong advocate for addressing climate change, emphasizing the importance of combating global warming as “one of the most serious and worrying phenomena of our time” and urging “drastic measures” to combat climate change.

Drastic measures, that is what the movement is all about. Even though "some measures" have been taken, they just were not drastic enough, were they. Reinterpreted, that means your government anywhere in the world taking drastic measures to change your life around anyway they see fit.

“Now is the time to abandon our dependence on fossil fuels and move, quickly and decisively, towards forms of clean energy and a sustainable and circular economy,” he exhorted in September 2019. “Let us also learn to listen to indigenous peoples, whose age-old wisdom can teach us how to live in a better relationship with the environment.”

And there it is. Fossil fuels is the life blood of the economy, so let's do away with them and the world economy. There, drastic measures completed. Now enjoy economic collapse that we have begun to see all around us. Remember, people create carbon footprints to the more people that die of hunger will help save the Pontiffs planet, so just die already. Governments around the world are limiting the use of fertilizer, which means they are telling farmers they cannot grow as much food. Meanwhile, the UN tells us that about a billion people will die in the world next year due to hunger. This is the Pontiffs utopia.

“While the situation is not good and the planet is suffering, the window of opportunity is still open,” he warned. “We are still in time. Let us not let it close.”

When will the door close? As I said, 12 years ago they told us we only have 12 years left. Translated, the door will never close as the Climate Cultists will always nag us to close the imaginary door. It would be great if they could issue a warning that we only have 12 years left, and after those 12 years is gone without their drastic measure, they would just shrug their shoulders and say, "Yea, too late, so enjoy life to it's fullest with the little time you have left". But no, they are like roaches. We simply can't get rid of these nagging cultists.

The pontiff has specifically criticized the United States for its role in the "climate emergency," even though the country is known for having some of the cleanest air globally.

That's right everyone. The main polluters are in China and India, for which we hear the Pontiff not criticize one time. He really only hates America, a country he called backward for not jumping in bed with the gay sex crowd. Is the Pontiff stupid for not targeting the real culprits of his imaginary door of Climate Crisis? It seems so.

“If we consider that emissions per individual in the United States are about two times greater than those of individuals living in China, and about seven times greater than the average of the poorest countries, we can state that a broad change in the irresponsible lifestyle connected with the Western model would have a significant long-term impact,” he stated last October.

And there it is. The Pontiff is outraged that Americans have a higher living standard than anyone else on the earth, and all due to climate change and the freest trade on earth. That freedom is the real target here as carbon emissions go down in the US. After all, if he were really upset with carbon emissions, he would pat the US on the back for bringing them down and not birthing as many carbon producers as China does, but no.

The Pope has criticized a group of more than 1,600 prominent scientists, including two Nobel Prize winners, for their “perverse” skeptical views on the climate crisis.

So, he can no longer stick by his original statement that climate deniers are stupid since these scientists have spent their life studying science. But since he disagrees with them, he now switches the goal posts and calls them perverse. You know, perverse, what the Apostle Paul once called gay sex which is now cool in the eyes of the Left-wing Cultist Pontiff.

These individuals issued the "World Climate Declaration" last August, rejecting the notion of a supposed "climate emergency" and were labeled as "fools" by the pontiff.

Now we have gone from calling people stupid, to perverse, to fools by the Pontiff. Trouble is, the Bible only calls those who deny God's existence as being fools and then makes more dire warnings about calling people fools.
  1. Matthew 5:22, “But I say to you that everyone who is angry with his brother shall be guilty before the court; and whoever says to his brother, ‘You good-for-nothing,’ shall be guilty before the supreme court; and whoever says, ‘You fool,’ shall be guilty enough to go into the fiery hell.”

The world has warmed “significantly less than predicted by IPCC on the basis of modeled anthropogenic forcing,” according to the text, there is a discrepancy between the actual world and the simulated world which “tells us that we are far from understanding climate change.”

That's right. The scientists that are shoving their climate change down our throats get the climate models wrong every time. But at the same time, they always have the solution for drastic change that will save us? How does that work exactly?

“There is no statistical evidence that global warming is intensifying hurricanes, floods, droughts and suchlike natural disasters, or making them more frequent,” the document declared. “However, there is ample evidence that CO2-mitigation measures are as damaging as they are costly.”

Ample evidence that the climate costs us lots of money. Ding, ding, ding!! We have a winner. Yes, climate disasters do cost us money and always will. In fact, the more people there are in the world the more it will cost us.

There, something we can all agree on.
I like this pope. He's smart. I don't like poster Votto. He's dumb.

Fuck that cat lick commie kiddie fucker .....Jesus should only descend from the heavens,stab him to death ,then piss on him as he bleeds out
That's a deplorable comment. Where did you get the idea that he was a communist or a pedophile?

Asks the fool

Are ya kidding

Look at that shit ...I thought you leftist rats love calling the catlicks kiddie fuckers
I'm an atheist, so no fan of the Church but believe strongly in due process. I don't believe there's a lick of evidence that Pope Francis is a communist or has ever been even suspected of pedophilia. So, I'm asking you why YOU think he is.

I'm an atheist, so no fan of the Church but believe strongly in due process. I don't believe there's a lick of evidence that Pope Francis is a communist or has ever been even suspected of pedophilia. So, I'm asking you why YOU think he is.

Oh no reason at all besides some of his other "social justice "stances

The decades of the Vatican covering for kiddie fucker priests

So... you think advocating for social justice makes you a communist and a pedophile? Does that actually seem rational to you?

But oddly enough, you never condemn the public school system that moved molesting teachers to other schools. Why the hypocrisy?

Piss on he in the pointy hat who sits on his throne in Rome.
some pretentious fk who gets everything for free and people wipe his ass, I don't take seriously, and I'm catholic. Was an alter boy, and he is pretentious and ought to be ashamed of himself for talking politics.

But oddly enough, you never condemn the public school system that moved molesting teachers to other schools. Why the hypocrisy?
what the fk is that? name one school that does that.

That's a deplorable comment. Where did you get the idea that he was a communist or a pedophile?
his birth place maybe? hahahaahhahaha, I bet you think he was from America!!! that's how fking stupid you really are Pretentious

So... you think advocating for social justice makes you a communist and a pedophile? Does that actually seem rational to you?
more rational than thinking human kind affect climate!!!

Forum List

Back