One Of My Neighbors Just Saved My Life

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
He's one of the big Trump supporters that I talk to around here. I was out for a bike ride and the handlebars came really loose and out of control.

He came running towards me and grabbed me off the bike as I was just an inch away from being thrown and crashing. Thankfully I was wearing my helmet though if I had gotten thrown but I probably would be offline for a while and in the hospital if he wasn't around.

He's one of the big Trump supporters that I talk to around here. I was out for a bike ride and the handlebars came really loose and out of control.

He came running towards me and grabbed me off the bike as I was just an inch away from being thrown and crashing. Thankfully I was wearing my helmet though if I had gotten thrown but I probably would be offline for a while and in the hospital if he wasn't around.
You invented this story.
You have brakes.
You can steer without handle bars.
Centrifugal force keeps the front wheel straight.
If the front wheel has started to wobble, you're going too slow to matter.
And if you were going fast, nobody would be able to grab you off.

You've already demonstrated your deviant thought processes today.
Slow down and think it through the next time you need attention.

Oh btw, I should mention that I'm little bit short for my bike as the seat being as low as it is my feet still can't completely touch the ground.

And I should have added:

The 'really' was added to the loose handlebars to exaggerate the story, just in case it didn't work.
The main purpose was to be able to mention Trump.

and

You invented this story.
You have brakes.
You can steer without handle bars.
Centrifugal force keeps the front wheel straight.
If the front wheel has started to wobble, you're going too slow to matter.
And if you were going fast, nobody would be able to grab you off.
and

A last gasp on being too short!

Do you really think you would have died if you fell off your bike?
Another exaggerated point he/she tried to make. Of course not, but he/she might invent a heavy object that he/she was an inch away from hitting.

And also fwiw, handlebars don't get completely loose all of a sudden. That is, unless the god used a wrench.

Do you really think you would have died if you fell off your bike?

No but I could have gotten hurt really badly and even worse if I wasn't wearing a helmet.

But your feet can partially touch the ground..

Yeah but it wasn't enough for me to really gain control of it although you did have a point of saying that I should have slammed on the brakes as I wasn't thinking about that part, but the bike wasn't going that fast for the record as you claimed.

No but I could have gotten hurt really badly and even worse if I wasn't wearing a helmet.

Yeah but it wasn't enough for me to really gain control of it although you did have a point of saying that I should have slammed on the brakes as I wasn't thinking about that part, but the bike wasn't going that fast for the record as you claimed.
So now you're cancelling the trip to the hospital, and now the bike was going slow, so maybe a scratched knee? Not quite getting hurt really badly and you not being able to post here for weeks!

Or maybe just admit you made the whole thing up.

What's that about, 'if you weren't wearing a helmet"?

Is that now part of the story?

Fucking retard

He/she is going to be more cautious on running the bullshit routine from now on. But I think you're right about mental disabilities of some sort. It's the second time today it's tried this shit.

Forum List

Back