How thousands of Ukrainian men are trying to dodge the conflict | Ukraine War

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
Tough site to see. Calls into question a number of things.

Do Lots of Ukrainian people feel the need to fight for their country. Maybe it’s so corrupt they don’t want to fight for it? Obviously a portion of them also support Russia, question is how many of them support Russia and don’t want to fight the Russians?

Are these^ the types of men that the so-called West should take in?. If they’re not willing to fight for their country, how are they going to adjust to their new country.

One point most of us understand is that the supporters of Ukraine from the west have no idea what they’re talking about. They have no clue what’s actually going on in the Ukraine. Most of them have no understanding that the conflict goes back to 2014. They think that Russia invaded Ukraine for the hell of it in 2022.

Last edited:
What about a small Crowd Funder to sponsor Nazi Troll , Titty Winkle , to go to the front ?

The Kyiv Nazis need their brother to show real support .
Nobody else left , save some 19 dodgy garlic munching Frenchies .

Do Lots of Ukrainian people feel the need to fight for their country. Maybe it’s so corrupt they don’t want to fight for it? Obviously a portion of them also support Russia, question is how many of them support Russia and don’t want to fight the Russians?

Are these^ the types of men that the so-called West should take in?. If they’re not willing to fight for their country, how are they going to adjust to their new country.

One point most of us understand is that the supporters of Ukraine from the west have no idea what they’re talking about. They have no clue what’s actually going on in the Ukraine. Most of them have no understanding that the conflict goes back to 2014. They think that Russia invaded Ukraine for the hell of it in 2022.

Yep.... This war is actually 10 years old.

Who can blame them? They face an enemy with zero ethics or morals and who uses its own citizens as bullets and missiles.

Who can blame them? They face an enemy with zero ethics or morals and who uses its own citizens as bullets and missiles.

But you love to vote to send $500B to that mess? You crow and rooster walk as if its a win, you’re as evil stupid as an Obiden staffer.

But you love to vote to send $500B to that mess?
Indeed! I think it is imperative that Putin understand he will fail, if he invades his European neighbors not in NATO. Putin is a threat to the relative world.p3ace we have enjoyed since WWII. He is a threat to the tenuous nuclear peace we have in the world. He makes offensive nuclear threats on the entire human race. He should be assassinated yesterday.

Democrats are fighting putin down to the last Ukrainian.

Ukraine could have had peace a 100,000 Ukrainians ago, but Democrats wanted to see how many white people their spring offensive would kill, so they stopped it.

Now the WEF/Democrats are planning a full scale, preemptive, nuclear strike on Russia, this summer, before they lose power in November.

Indeed! I think it is imperative that Putin understand he will fail, if he invades his European neighbors not in NATO. Putin is a threat to the relative world.p3ace we have enjoyed since WWII. He is a threat to the tenuous nuclear peace we have in the world. He makes offensive nuclear threats on the entire human race. He should be assassinated yesterday.

who cares? Not your business. Russia wants it’s lands back. Makes no difference to America. Stay out. DemWitted loon free with our revenue. Like a monkey at the $5 slot machine. Pulling the handle wild eyed with excitement, as fast as the loons can dump in $20 bills.

What has this war accomplished? Economic collapse, loss of territory in the SE, 100s of 1000s dead, military stalemate, millions of refugees.

It all could have been avoided if we had just made it clear Ukraine would not join NATO.

What has this war accomplished? Economic collapse, loss of territory in the SE, 100s of 1000s dead, military stalemate, millions of refugees.

It all could have been avoided if we had just made it clear Ukraine would not join NATO.
images

who cares? Not your business
I do. It is my business. I would prefer my kids and grandkids not be bullets stoppers in WW3. I would prefer the Russian maniac not send a message to the world that you can get away with anything, under the umbrella of offensive nuclear threats.

I do. It is my business. I would prefer my kids and grandkids not be bullets stoppers in WW3. I would prefer the Russian maniac not send a message to the world that you can get away with anything, under the umbrella of offensive nuclear threats.
Lol. Do you not know the neocons in the Imperial capital on the banks of the Potomac are the ones pushing us ever closer to a nuclear conflagration?

Forum List

Back