Nursing homes: Vax all employees or lose federal funding!

Post 182

Wow.

Hope you have no issues.

Post 182

Wow.

Hope you have no issues.
It's a public health issue. Biden has little to do with it.

Nor did Trump?
Other than asking for a quick fix to the problem. Actually vaccines take up to 10 years to develop. These new types are not without their problems but are still considered acceptable by any medical standard.

1. President Biden should be giving billions to nursing homes so that the elderly who have to live in those "warehouses" can get decent care and that the workers there can get decent pay.

2. Instead, he spends those billions paying off college loans because he wants those former students to vote for him.

3. Many Americans are struggling to find the money to take care of sick elderly relatives.

4. It does not get any media coverage because no one cares about us old people.

He could stop it though.
Yes he probably could if he thought for one second it wasn't bad good idea. Everyone in the nursing home I work at is vaccinated and the residents are all doing well. The medical.experts are saying it will become a yearly vaccine like it is for the flu. I'm good with that. I trust the medical experts , not the naysayers.

1. President Biden should be giving billions to nursing homes so that the elderly who have to live in those "warehouses" can get decent care and that the workers there can get decent pay.

2. Instead, he spends those billions paying off college loans because he wants those former students to vote for him.

3. Many Americans are struggling to find the money to take care of sick elderly relatives.

4. It does not get any media coverage because no one cares about us old people.
Yes and no , the federal government is doing a lot already , our state governments and local governments need to step in more , plus charity is always welcome.

Yes and no , the federal government is doing a lot already , our state governments and local governments need to step in more , plus charity is always welcome.
Charity???

Most Western European nations pay for their elderly citizens to have decent care before they die.

The richest country in the world should join them.

Right now many Americans are forced to almost go into bankruptcy to pay for the care of their loved ones.

Charity???

Most Western European nations pay for their elderly citizens to have decent care before they die.

Right now many Americans are forced to almost go into bankruptcy to pay for the care of their loved ones.
Pay our way? WTF???

We should become slaves to the government instead. Go team!

Charity???

I agree with that but try to convince the new republicans of that.

I agree with that but try to convince the new republicans of that.
Thank you.

I have read that some Republicans say that people should buy insurance for future caregiver needs.

As Americans live longer, hopefully more people will do so.

I am sure that you are a dedicated & conscientious caregiver.

The elderly (and their families) there are lucky to have you helping them.

ghnnmkkmmkkm,,.jpg

Charity???

European countries throw old people out of their apartments for 3rd world animals ...they were telling elderly Germans to stay warm with candles last friggin winter .....so spare us

Thank you.

I have read that some Republicans say that people should buy insurance for future caregiver needs.

A large part of a problem is the fact that as a society we have abandoned the filial obligations in favor of our own selfish privacy.

At the founding of this nation with Christian values and traditional European family unit the idea that the elderly would move in with their children as they advanced in age was a normal and expected occurrence.

Studies have shown that children benefit from the company of their grandparents in the house as living partners adding a special and more mature balance to their growing experience.

Current models of the modern family unit of anbors the idea of having elderly parents move in. I'm not saying that it's not done but I am saying is that it's not preferred. To me that is the ultimate betrayal and stupidity as well as an earmark
of the encroachment of social decay.

Thank you.

50+ years in nursing , 30+ at the current facility. When I left full-time employment I lost over400 hours of sick leave , I took all the vacation time. Can't have it all.

Uncle Joe may have f’d up the withdrawal but on target here! :D

From the ‘My body my choice’ squad, hilarious.

And now that we know the jab causes significant health issues and does nothing to prevent infection and spreading you fascists look stupider than ever.

Pay our way? WTF???

We should become slaves to the government instead. Go team!
We already are , why not get more benefits. Like those " entitlements " we've paid into for our entire lives.

Forum List

Back