Noem gets canceled by local GOP

She really misread the room. Her political career is over. Democrats are going to gnaw on this bone forever. They gave Fauci a pass for torturing hundreds of Beagle puppies to death. This one, nope. Kristi Noem is history. It's a shame too. She is a very effective governor.

Shooting your own dog in the head is considered barbaric in this day a time, in this county. We are not in the Middle East, where things like this are common.

I thought it was against the law to shoot a dog in the U.S.

Dogs kill food, it is their instinct. Maybe she underfed the dog.

Regardless, she should have found a new home for the dog, it was young. Her disregard for the life of the dog spoke a great about her. She isn't the local garbage man, she is a politician.

Will she be re-elected? That will be the litmus test.

Its baseball and apple pie country....yes she will be re-elected.

JO

Especially with a shotgun in the face.

Her story has been morphing. First it was 'shot him in a gravel pit'.....then I noticed, probably to induce sympathy, he supposed attacked her.....probably after he was shot.

Not with a 12 gauge to the face.
there wasn't this much outrage when the vice president shot a donor in the face.

hey, dell, you were on that thread a few weeks ago about dogs in heaven? anyway, i think we established that love of dogs was a nonpartisan emotion.

Shooting your own dog in the head is considered barbaric in this day a time, in this county. We are not in the Middle East, where things like this are common.

I thought it was against the law to shoot a dog in the U.S.
Farmlands have slightly different ordinances for a good reason.

She really misread the room. Her political career is over. Democrats are going to gnaw on this bone forever. They gave Fauci a pass for torturing hundreds of Beagle puppies to death. This one, nope. Kristi Noem is history. It's a shame too. She is a very effective governor.

She's in a red state. We all get it here.

The only people making much of a fuss here are those who cream their jeans over the possibility of turning SD into a blue shithole. I was born here 70 years ago, and it definitely hasn't happened yet, and it simply is not going to.

Oh, PS -- BTW, she saved lots of jobs and businesses over covid. Businesses and jobs are more important than a hunting dog. Anybody who can't get this is definitely invited to stay where they are.

Oh, another PS -- In the almost three years I've been back here, not one person has been ignorant enough to look me in the eye and try to convince me that I must take medicine for THEIR disease. Not happened. They'd be laughed out of town.

Last edited:
A county Republican group in Colorado said that it was cancelling a fundraiser featuring South Dakota governor and potential Republican vice presidential contender Kristi Noem after she reportedly described killing her young dog in her forthcoming book.

Jefferson County Republican Party Chair Nancy Pallozzi said in a statement Friday that the group's fundraising dinner, which was set to take place Saturday, was being cancelled "due to safety concerns" after the group, the governor and her staff, and the hotel hosting the event received "numerous threats and/or death threats."

Fuck.

That.

Cancelling a political event because some pissants from antifa or peta sent anonymous threats? That's letting them win. Plenty of Americans are under "death threats" 24/7 due to the Democrats releasing criminal who cross the border and criminals who are American citizens.

Some Republicans are too afraid to come out of their gated communities and risk having a mob attack? Then, they should step down and let less nervous folks run the party. Build a temporary wall around the venue, and hire private security to keep "Commander Red" and his crying t-girls away.
Forget about your antifa and peta bogeymen. Republicans own cats and dogs too. This dingbat is toast. My county has more residents than South Dakota which is one of our 10 dumbest states. The state was mislocated and belongs in the south where ignorance is the norm.
Dumbest States 2024

Not sure about that..........dems went ballistic with it.

No.
A VP shooting someone in the face really is news but what do you consider to be ballistic? It was just another GOP embarrassment but not even close to being on the level of 28,000 killed and wounded searching for WMDs that we knew didn`t exist.

A county Republican group in Colorado said that it was cancelling a fundraiser featuring South Dakota governor and potential Republican vice presidential contender Kristi Noem after she reportedly described killing her young dog in her forthcoming book.

Jefferson County Republican Party Chair Nancy Pallozzi said in a statement Friday that the group's fundraising dinner, which was set to take place Saturday, was being cancelled "due to safety concerns" after the group, the governor and her staff, and the hotel hosting the event received "numerous threats and/or death threats."

Fuck.

That.

Cancelling a political event because some pissants from antifa or peta sent anonymous threats? That's letting them win. Plenty of Americans are under "death threats" 24/7 due to the Democrats releasing criminal who cross the border and criminals who are American citizens.

Some Republicans are too afraid to come out of their gated communities and risk having a mob attack? Then, they should step down and let less nervous folks run the party. Build a temporary wall around the venue, and hire private security to keep "Commander Red" and his crying t-girls away.
Yup, the Republican party are a bunch of wimps. What else is new?

Forum List

Back