Donny is not a happy camper.

The post office already released the full inspectors report.

Highway Contract Carrier Lancaster 17604

This investigation was initiated based on a Highway Contract Route driver for the Postal Service who alleged he transported completed mail-in ballots across state lines from Bethpage, NY, to Lancaster, PA, on October 21, 2020.
Again, why won't they release the report? Fuck your source, those people are liars.

Here we sit in April of 2022 and we still don’t have the report. We’re perusing it and we’re going to get it eventually.

Last edited:
Again, why won't they release the report? Fuck your source, those people are liars.

Here we sit in April of 2022 and we still don’t have the report. We’re perusing it and we’re going to get it eventually.

I just happend to catch your post, and you're being as stupid as ever.

Even I can click on the link to the report you claim was never released. It's on the internet, in case you missed it.

Here's the report you claim the post office never released.

Oh... And I looked up what USPSOIG stands. US Postal Service Office of Inspector General.

If you are perusing something you already have it. Best not to use words you don't understand.

What link is that?

Perhaps someone should have told him it was posted on line.

Very interesting.

Then why won't the Post Office release the report on the investigation? What you posted is now old news.

The post office already released the full inspectors report.

Highway Contract Carrier Lancaster 17604

This investigation was initiated based on a Highway Contract Route driver for the Postal Service who alleged he transported completed mail-in ballots across state lines from Bethpage, NY, to Lancaster, PA, on October 21, 2020.

Its all one world wide conspiracy against mogadon. Yet you wonder why he is siding with the Russians over Ukraine, as I said. Enjoy.

Trump is convinced that he's the center of the universe. The whole world is about him.

Forum List

Back