New York City Councilwoman Demands Permanent Housing for Illegal Aliens

StatesRightsForever

Gold Member
May 1, 2024
Of course this is a federal felony as it encourages illegals to live here in violation of section 1324 title 8. But democrats say illegals are above the law.

New York City Councilwoman Shahana Hanif blasted Mayor Eric Adams (D) for his temporary tax-supported immigrant housing policies, suggesting instead that taxpayers pony up for permanent housing for immigrants.
"What we’re witnessing is an administration that does not want people who have been warehoused in our shelter system to be moving into permanent, dignified housing,” Hanif exclaimed, adding, “Everybody deserves a home, no matter when they showed up.”
All New Yorkers, no matter when they arrive, deserve equity, not harm,” Hanif exclaimed, equating illegal aliens to “New Yorkers,” according to CBS News."

Just look at her name...is she wanting to place illegals in the Halls of Shabala...maybe they need to get on The Road to Shambala

Actually building new housing in NYC really isn't practical, there aren't enough construction people around to do it.

Maybe Ms. Hanif can propose buying hundreds of trailers for the Illegals and placing them in Central Park? The Central Park area has sufficient amounts of water for the illegals to use for their washing and bathroom needs.

A. They need the names on the Voter rolls so they can steal Elections and keep on raiding the Treasury as they themselves get rich. A permanent address would be less conspicuous than 1 million additional new homeless voters.

B. A is enough.

Moonbats....Why must they always be Moonbats?

R.20ae68687c69817cd7058537e141e356

Moonbats....Why must they always be Moonbats?

R.20ae68687c69817cd7058537e141e356

Winner for the Signature line!

I look forward to eventually many parts of Manhattan looking like a third world nation city. It will be deserved. As I said, build highways around these purposely pushed future shitholes. A mind is a terrible thing to waste. Lies.

With thinking like this, this dipshit could be the Governor of NY or at least the mayor of NYC before this decade is out.

Kensington was a predominantly black middle Class Brooklyn neighborhood...I had a really good friend who grew up and Still lives there ...what is this disgusting ugly street shitting fat piece green shit even doing there

I'm invoking the 10 year rule
You're not a new Yorker unless you've lived there ten years ....and have seen atleast 3 homeless women just drop their draws and piss down a drain on a subway platform

That's the rule I don't make em up

I hope a crazy brother stabs her in the face
Fucking third world commies

What about the native homeless

Forum List

Back