My Pillow guy goes off in Dominion case deposition

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

Mike seems to be under a great deal of stress. Maybe he should have given some thought to the response Dominion would take when he went on a media tour defaming falsely their name. It has gotta hurt....

WATCH THE VIDEO!

Mike seems to be under a great deal of stress. Maybe he should have given some thought to the response Dominion would take when he went on a media tour defaming falsely their name. It has gotta hurt....

WATCH THE VIDEO!
Another win for the good guys.

Looks like he needs a good night's sleep. I know I get grumpy if my pillow is lumpy.

WATCH THE VIDEO!

You're projecting something into what's not really there. Mike's not "stressed", he just says what's on his mind and doesn't beat around the bush.

I watched the video and he does a good job of telling that POS lawyer off.

He is a fake Christian, a Liar, and will soon be penniless.

You're already a poor-ass fake liar and being forced to watch his commercials every time they're played on TV.

1694220910314.jpeg

Filthy fucking parasites hate self-made millionaires?? I'm thunderstruck.

Doesn't he throw change at you when his driver goes under the bridge? Is that not enough? Is he not supposed to laugh and point at you when the change hits you in the face?

He's not a saint..... nnnkay?

Here's another "self-made" millionaire....

nancy mace briben WAY more than $50 million.jpg

WATCH THE VIDEO!
I watched it....not once did he say "Kiss My Ass".

These ambulance chasers love bringing these types of cases. They get their jollies out of fucking with people's lives.

They piss all over these people's rights and then expect them to be friendly and cordial when they get them on the stand.

You SOBs keep repeating there's no evidence....and the evidence is everywhere. But because their hand-picked Obama judges refuse to allow the proof to be entered into evidence Dominion and others' feel they can arrest people and sue people for defamation.

Anyone would be pissed off about it.

The whole lot of them deserve to come down with COVID and die a very painful death.
I hope they're all triple vaxxed. That will make sure it happens.

Last edited:

WATCH THE VIDEO!
Lindell was hugely triggered when the lawyer asked about his lumpy pillows. :lol:

I watched it....not once did he say "Kiss My Ass".

These ambulance chasers love bringing these types of cases. They get their jollies out of fucking with people's lives.

They piss all over these people's rights and then expect them to be friendly and cordial when they get them on the stand.

You SOBs keep repeating there's no evidence....and the evidence is everywhere. But because their hand-picked Obama judges refuse to allow the proof to be entered into evidence Dominion and others' feel they can arrest people and sue people for defamation.

Anyone would be pissed off about it.

The whole lot of them deserve to come down with COVID and die a very painful death.
I hope they're all triple vaxxed. That will make sure it happens.

I watched it. You probably saw the commercial that played before. Because he said it.

Forum List

Back