Molecule's under the microscope

Usually all the motions at the molecular level is described as kinetic energy ... and the measure is temperature ... electrons have mass, they obey Newton's Laws of Motion, including inertia and momentum ...

Sorry Reiny I get upset by internet trolls and science, some of which are well read, still, since you seem fairly well read, is there anything you know about electricity and electronics that the theory behind them couldn't be changed to what I've said in the OP and after? In other words does the electron orbiting the proton prove how for example a battery works? Is there something about the electron that can't be done without?

Sorry Reiny I get upset by internet trolls and science, some of which are well read, still, since you seem fairly well read, is there anything you know about electricity and electronics that the theory behind them couldn't be changed to what I've said in the OP and after? In other words does the electron orbiting the proton prove how for example a battery works? Is there something about the electron that can't be done without?

That's what happens when you throw out ideas that are speculative ... really nothing in the OP makes any sense under the rules of Classical Physics ... even substituting "electromagnetism" ... I don't know about specific heat, but atoms are spherical, and orbit the nucleus in shells ... these shells are specific as to distance and number of electrons ...

Molecule shape gets real complicated real fast ... some diagrams ... make sure you're sitting, this stuff always makes me light-headed ... Field Theory and Tensor Calculus are way above my pay grade ...

The old consensus theory explains light ... what you describe doesn't ... so that's something about the electron that can't be done without ...

Forum List

Back