Mexico says it will not accept migrants deported by Texas under new state law

Well then....... There's that. Texas can arrest and try to deport them. But apparently Mexico isn't going to give them the chance.

March 19 (UPI) -- Mexico will not accept migrants deported by Texas, its foreign ministry said after the U.S. Supreme Court let stand a controversial law that allows Texas police to arrest people suspected of crossing into the state illegally.

The foreign ministry issued the statement Tuesday, condemning Texas Senate Bill 4, which makes it a criminal offense to illegally cross in to Texas via the Texas-Mexico border. The law also requires Texas judges to order those convicted to be returned to Mexico.
That's because a paedo president is in charge, with no testicles.

Well then....... There's that. Texas can arrest and try to deport them. But apparently Mexico isn't going to give them the chance.

March 19 (UPI) -- Mexico will not accept migrants deported by Texas, its foreign ministry said after the U.S. Supreme Court let stand a controversial law that allows Texas police to arrest people suspected of crossing into the state illegally.

The foreign ministry issued the statement Tuesday, condemning Texas Senate Bill 4, which makes it a criminal offense to illegally cross in to Texas via the Texas-Mexico border. The law also requires Texas judges to order those convicted to be returned to Mexico.
Who cares if Mexico "accepts" them. Just dump them across the border at gunpoint and dare the Mexicans to shoot at US LEOs to stop it. We have the whip hand, not Mexico.

Mexico is mostly a libertarian ideology. Their government is not going to stop people from leaving their country. That would be authoritarian. No more than ours would.
No, Mexico is a kleptocratic narco-state. The government is very authoritarian but lacks the power to enforce its will against the cartels.

Who cares if Mexico "accepts" them. Just dump them across the border at gunpoint and dare the Mexicans to shoot at US LEOs to stop it. We have the whip hand, not Mexico.

Mexico isn't our enemy. The media has turn us against them.

Mexico isn't our enemy. The media has turn us against them.
Mexico isn’t our friend either. We serve as a safety valve for them. Mexico has never considered us a friend despite the billions of dollars in aid we have given them over the decades.

The conservatives on the Supreme went against precedent set in the 2012 AZ case when it ruled states can not set their own immigration policy.

And what policy are they setting ?

They are simply deporting people who ILLEGALLY crossed into the state (which the Federal Government does), thus removing ILLEGAL ALIENS from the state. If the ILLEGAL ALLIENS want to get into America, they can apply.

How are they our enemy now ?

Our issue is all the ILLEGAL ALLIENS crossing the border.

And the Mexican government can't tell their people, or those passing through, that they can't leave the country. No more than our government can tell us to stay here.

And the Mexican government can't tell their people, or those passing through, that they can't leave the country. No more than our government can tell us to stay here.

Go ahead and try to go China without a visa. Or walk over into Canada without a passport.

You are either in jail or coming back. And the U.S. will take you back.

What are you talking about.

If you enter Mexico legally, you follow their laws. And if their laws say it's illegal to cross over into the U.S. without the necessary paperwork, then you don't go.

I can's say that I have ever heard that before. Can you provide some kind of reference that helps put that in perspective.

Their government don't mess with people down there too much. Unless you're adversely affecting others, the cops and the government pretty much leave folks alone.
They are strict on their strict laws. Well, I say strict. They may seem strict to us Americans, because our cops, judges and prosecutors are very lax on most things. Down there, they are as we should be.

But if you keep your nose clean down there, your freedoms are enormous.

Go ahead and try to go China without a visa. Or walk over into Canada without a passport.

You are either in jail or coming back. And the U.S. will take you back.

I'll have to take your word for it. I'm not planning on going to either of those places. The last time I did, I didn't need a passport.

But I guarantee you, that if an American could make as much in one day down there, as they make in an hour here, there'd be a lot of us moving to Mexico. Even if we had to go illegally.
That's 90% of the reason they come here. Our currency is so over inflated, that we're like the gold rush to them.

They snuck into our country right passed the Mexican border guards so we just cut a hole in the fence and shove them back into Mexico....

Every time we try and secure our nation we hear we can't do that... oh no we can't do that either... or some asshole judge rules we must do this or that...
SCREW that people... its our damn border and Mexico can go F--- themselves....

They snuck into our country right passed the Mexican border guards so we just cut a hole in the fence and shove them back into Mexico....

The Mexican border guards weren't guarding people from leaving. Mexico isn't a concentration camp.

This is unbelievable!

So Mexico won't accept their own Mexican citizens ?

Wow.....who would have to accept them then? North Korea?

What fucking nerve! :mad-61:

They should have no choice in the matter.

Forum List

Back