Mass-Migration Has Brought Down Europe And Will Here

Whites were constantly at war in Europe, so no excuses. They should have stayed their asses there.
Blacks were constantly at war in Africa. Asians were constantly at war in Asia. Whites were simply better at it. Boo hoo.

For some reason I think that you don't understand what an immigrants is. Europeans were conquerors. Conquerors don't usually let the vanquished determine who gets to live where.
Oh! Even better, then! I don't want any conquerors in my land either. What is the opposite of a Christian crusade? I like it. And I love love love Haitian revolutionaries and their history. Not like that uncle tom in South Africa. There shouldn't have been any white people in south africa after apartheid, just like there were/are very few Muslims in Europe after the crusades. Europe had been conquered many times by the Muslims. Gee, I wonder where they all went. I don't know If black people are just too nice or too low IQ-probably both. I have wet dreams about blacks raising their demographics, raising their mean IQ above 100, and kicking out their oppressors like they did in Haiti. Soon the browns will be the majority, and while that doesn't bode well for whites, it doesn't for blacks, either.

Whites were constantly at war in Europe, so no excuses. They should have stayed their asses there.
So were every other race on the planet. In Africa today there are hundreds of conflicts between black groups. Asia still has some intra-Asian conflicts going on. The American Indians were ALWAYS at war with each other for land, animals and slaves.

Forum List

Back