Jack Smith's Prosecution of Trump is a Coverup Wrapped in a Setup...

StatesRightsForever said:
If true, this story is really big. The feds invaded mara-lago and took the documents out of fear the documents contained proof of crimes by biden, obama, and clinton.

John Edgar Slow Horses:
That's truly a goofy statement.

Yes. The presidential libraries are set up as a public/private partnership. Presidential libraries are funded in large part by donations to the president’s foundation so anything the president wants for the library needs to be negotiated and paid for.

But this seems a bit over your head.
Anyone who understands plain English could understand this practice

If true, this story is really big. The feds invaded mara-lago and took the documents out of fear the documents contained proof of crimes by biden, obama, and clinton.

If?
IF?
IF???

1714995143561.gif

You fools remind me of the woman desperate to believe any lie rather than concede hur man was getting his dick sucked by a 6'5" hooker.

"She was checking mt for dick cancer honey, HONEST!"

1714995283544.gif

They also told Trump's people to come and get the documents they planted on him, and they used these documents as an excuse to raid Trump's home at Mar-A-Lago,
I remember that.
Trump swore the documents weren't there then accused the FBI of planting them.

Seriously, you can't make this shit up!
But MAGATS keep right on trying!
1714995393112.gif

Anyone who understands plain English could understand this practice
Presidential libraries are a bit complex, and a lot of people don’t really understand the topic.

Hence, we get conservatives who think that Obama took a bunch of presidential records to Chicago, which isn’t anywhere near the truth.

In fact, and we have the record from court filings recently unsealed, when they recovered something, they said 'looks good'.

IOW they were after something concerning Øbama, 'he who must be protected'.

But I'll bet they didn't get the duplicates.
1714995466440.png

Yeah! they're everywhere.

1714995524586.gif

The Jack Smith case has been blown wide open and newly released documents show that Biden’s White House staff was coordinating with Archive officials to construct a case against Trump before he was even being investigated!
David Ferriero, the national archivist appointed by Obama, was sending threatening emails to the Trump team after he left office and was also coordinating with the DOJ officials and a White House attorney on constructing a case against Trump.
In August of 2021 Gary Stern, the general counsel for the archives, was meeting at the White House with Biden officials. The case wasn’t sent to the DOJ until February of 2022. Why would he be meeting with them before even referring it as a criminal matter?
In a more shocking development, Biden’s Chief of Staff Ron Klain, was meeting with the archives and constructing a case. Why would Biden’s White House be working on a case against his opponent before anything has even been sent to the DOJ?
This is the biggest story of corruption in our lifetime! Democrats used their position and weaponized the DOJ against an opponent. Will the media report this?

OMG

The archivist was writing Trump asking for the return of STOLEN CLASSIFIED documents and reminding Trump of the laws requiring their return

1714995687877.png

1714995639938.gif

Nope. The Obama Foundation had to pay the Archive ~$3.3 million in August 2017 to retrieve documents from the Chicago warehouse where Obama had them stored and remove them to proper storage, aka 'NARA-controlled facilities'.

FdNAFPaWIAEtnT6

You mean Obama VOLUNTARILY returned documents in his possession and even paid the cost of transport?

OH! THE HORROR!

1714995847540.gif

Apparently not. The GSA held some docs in Virginia....,and then called Trump's people to come and get them.

At least a pallet of documents that they knew were classified,

Gateway Pundit?
Tweet from GATEWAY PUJNDIT?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Liars r US

1714996012301.gif

A bit skeptical re this story. I don't think Trump had any information like that or the FBI would have taken it, with his permission, when they went through the boxes at Mar-a-lago weeks before the raid. And the DOJ has no authority to override anything the President wants to declassify.

Do I think the DOJ/Biden administration corrupt enough to falsify what they took from Mar-a-lago and blatantly frame Trump. I'm pretty sure they are and would and are doing their damndest to do just that. But he's pretty savvy and may have put some protections in place for himself too.

I don't know if we will ever know the whole story.
NOT THE PRESIDENT

Presidential libraries are a bit complex, and a lot of people don’t really understand the topic.

Hence, we get conservatives who think that Obama took a bunch of presidential records to Chicago, which isn’t anywhere near the truth.
The only reason conservatives would think that is because it was reported in the news. Obama took millions of his documents. Where he took them and who had custody of them is debatable,.

The only reason conservatives would think that is because it was reported in the news. Obama took millions of his documents. Where he took them and who had custody of them is debatable,.
What news reported this? All I see are Twitter posts.

If you say so. Besides, it appears that one of the only places that the public can access uncensored news is Twitter.
Everywhere else has algorithms that prevents discovery, sort of like in China.
Twitter isn't really news, though. It's just a bunch of random internet people posting whatever they want.

Conservatives can't seem to tell the difference, which is why they believe so many false things.

Forum List

Back