Is Trump the 2nd Coming?

Actually, Trump will lose and he'll lose by a lot.
You could be right. China could provide millions of blank ballots, more than one for each person in the entire population of the US

and deliver them right after the polls in most states close

and there will be counting for days and weeks

If this sounds familiar....................

You could be right. China could provide millions of blank ballots, more than one for each person in the entire population of the US

and deliver them right after the polls in most states close

and there will be counting for days and weeks

If this sounds familiar....................
No.

Just heads up

I couldn't care less what a person in the party of baby murderers thinks of me.

I am better than that, so what do I care what ... I dunno... Neanderthals?

think?

Doesn't sound accurate coming from someone who deluded themselves into believing Trump is ushering in the second coming. Sounds more like you're a nut.

Better a "barely Christian" than a liar who not only claims that his uncle was eaten by cannibals and other such hogwash, but worst of all, claims to be Catholic while at the same time promoting child mutilation (transgenderism) and child murder (legalized abortion), both of which are condemned by Historical Church (God knows what Francis condemns...). Abortion is such a hideous crime, you have to (or used to have to) go to a bishop, not a priest, for confession

We are sick of liars and anti-Christs controlling our country

Wow. Is this a "We're supporting Trump over other Republicans because 'BIDEN'"???

That makes no fucking sense.

Fake news surada... the Paris accords was a way for other nations to put their greedy hands in our pockets and rip us off blind...
The farmers did not get "crippled" under Trump and the fact that he is leading with all farmers in the polls including soybean farmers says you have swallowed yet another a lie....

Excerpt:

Who knows, they might be right! According to 2 Thessalonians, Jesus cannot return for the End Times until the “man of lawlessness is revealed,” who “will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped.” This lawless man will “use all sorts of displays of power through signs and wonders that serve the lie.” But ultimately the man and his followers will be destroyed: “all will be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness.”

Just sayin’, saith the Lord.

This is what someone at another part of the forum said and even though I laughed, well, can anyone prove he is not?

Trump does everything Christians would expect a good president to do. He has his moral baggage from the past, and yet he appears to have repented. Regardless, he supports Christian causes and listens to their concerns.

I tend to think that Trump is the one who will usher in the 2nd Coming

Yep

Ok, cue the accusations of Cult, Cult, Cult.

yawn

don't care

His Seventh Day Adventist prophet Ellen White would agree with you. Of course they are very anti Catholic.

Many Seventh-Day Adventists still follow the teachings of the prophet Ellen White.
Among the early leaders of the Seventh-Day Adventist church was Ellen White, whose writings stemmed from her gift of prophecy. Some of White’s writings are practical and deal with the topic, such as teaching girls to harness and drive a horse, but Seventh Day Adventists say many of her other teachings still apply today.

Excerpt:

Who knows, they might be right! According to 2 Thessalonians, Jesus cannot return for the End Times until the “man of lawlessness is revealed,” who “will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped.” This lawless man will “use all sorts of displays of power through signs and wonders that serve the lie.” But ultimately the man and his followers will be destroyed: “all will be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness.”

Just sayin’, saith the Lord.

Trump cost South Carolina soybean farmers $187 million dollars his first year in office. The Chinese began buying their soybeans from Brazil

Who knows, they might be right! According to 2 Thessalonians, Jesus cannot return for the End Times until the “man of lawlessness is revealed,”
1716746442849.png

Forum List

Back