trump is saying things out loud that no other presidential candidate has ever said

trump seems to have no fear that many of the positions he is advocating are authoritarian. Maybe he knows his cult does not care. They operate on emotions, rather than rational thought. The interviews that I have seen with some of these people are bizarre, to say the least.

Trump don't like.jpg

Gads, MY life changed immeasurably when Fuckwad biden took office. Your's didn't? Lucky you!

Not lucky, just well prepared.

I was locked down, my son was out of work, locked down. We had to go to the grocery store at 5am when it opened before the run stripped the shelves.

The only time that happened here was under Trump. That shit was all gone before Biden took office.

My grandson and wife were in tears because they couldn't find any baby formula.

Good thing the Govt has nothing to do with making baby formula.

After that nightmare, prices shot up, it was hard to get some products as shortages cropped up. Gas became prohibitively expensive. In fact, the Biden years got so bad, so awful, coupled with California democrats that we left. Sold out and ran to Idaho.

Your life didn't change? Well la di dah and good for you. Ours was destroyed.

Damn, sucks to be you.

Some thoughts and prayers will be sent you way!

You gonna vote for the man that banged Stormy cause she looked like his daughter? OMG....FUNNY! :auiqs.jpg:
Or do you vote for the guy that showered with his daughter. Seems like two bad choices, Republicans and Democrats should be embarrassed.

No other President lost a locked 2nd term due to a virus launch and ~30 million invalid votes. None other dragged thru kiddie Court in 4-5 states over paperwork BS or fantasy stories about an old lying blue-haired hag from 30 years prior. Like Israel to Hamas, I give him carte-blanche to take out this Criminal enemy regime.

:cuckoo:

MAGAism is going to have to be stamped out here as was Naziism in Germany after the war.
Exactly! It is a diseased cult that has taken over the rational thought of millions of Americans, many of whom may be family and friends. The degree of blind dedication and tendency to dismiss obvious anti-democratic policies and statements rival the mindless devotion of the Jim Jones cult and really are beginning to resemble Nazi Germany in the 1930's. To make matters worse, countries like Russia and China are using social media to promote the MAGA cult.

The Republican Party is dead. All that is left of the true conservative GOP is fringe elements that occasionally speak out against trumpism. We are in a critical moment in the history of our democracy. This is scary:

If this is allowed to happen, all safeguards and protective rails that protect our republic will be replaced with MAGA trump loyalist. He will even decide interest rates and, if he does, inflation will go wild.

trump seems to have no fear that many of the positions he is advocating are authoritarian. Maybe he knows his cult does not care. They operate on emotions, rather than rational thought. The interviews that I have seen with some of these people are bizarre, to say the least.
I love to watch Trump make you guys run around like chickens with your heads cut off. He keeps doing it and you guys fall for it every single time. I'd think that sooner or later you would catch on but you never do.

Obiden people worked with China to manufacture the virus, the launch it via airtravel. Then worked dillegently behind the scenes with corrupt State Govenors to shut down and kill Trumps years. Are you on ripple? I had not heard the economy is “setting records”? interesting.
Nope! Obama prevented it with an executive order.

Trump killed Obama's EO, and allowed the research and development begin again. COVID came out 3 years in to the Trump administration.

try again!

Forum List

Back