Is Trump the 2nd Coming?

This is what someone at another part of the forum said and even though I laughed, well, can anyone prove he is not?

Trump does everything Christians would expect a good president to do. He has his moral baggage from the past, and yet he appears to have repented. Regardless, he supports Christian causes and listens to their concerns.

I tend to think that Trump is the one who will usher in the 2nd Coming

Yep

Ok, cue the accusations of Cult, Cult, Cult.

yawn

don't care

I suspect this is a troll account but either way, NO. Trump is not Satan, the Second Coming, or even Hitler

This is what someone at another part of the forum said and even though I laughed, well, can anyone prove he is not?

Trump does everything Christians would expect a good president to do. He has his moral baggage from the past, and yet he appears to have repented. Regardless, he supports Christian causes and listens to their concerns.

Yep

yawn

don't care

Eric Trump claims his family sacrificed everything.

Yep

yawn

don't care
No.

No, you are a loser and you know it.
No you don't have an argument you just have insults... that means you are the loser.... come up with an argument for your point of view... try and change minds not just fling your shit like a damn monkey....

No you don't have an argument you just have insults... that means you are the loser.... come up with an argument for your point of view... try and change minds not just fling your shit like a damn monkey....
You throw an insult out and then feel it is not appropriate if someone comes back with an insult. Typical MAGA demented thinking.

Place both terms side by side and even with covid we were better off under Trump... Biden has been a disaster for the nation and the world....
Our country is not about a single person. It is about the Constitution. The Constitution built in the seperation of powers to make sure there would not be a King or a dictator.
Trump is overriding the seperations of powers. Trump is degrading every aspect of government except him. That is a dictatorship.
The only way a dictator can be successful is because desperate, disillusioned people, who are looking for an easy answer to their problems, believe the lies of the dictator. And those in government are scared to stand up for what they feel is right because they are scared what the dictator will do to them.

Why is MAGA so desperate. Why do they depend on a Trump led country to take care of their problems (it won't) rather than working hard themselves.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back