Indiana Boy, 10, kills himself over school bullying

Private schools handle their own issues without taxpayer funds. They usually have no centralized bureaucracy other than the Catholic church if they are parochial.
Neither private schools nor even public schools need be subject to a centralized bureaucracy.

Why would anyone oppose a voucher system? Are people clamoring for less educational choices? Are people demanding: Please don’t give me options!

Neither private schools nor even public schools need be subject to a centralized bureaucracy.

Why would anyone oppose a voucher system? Are people clamoring for less educational choices? Are people demanding: Please don’t give me options!

Yes.....the democrats and other Leftists do oppose vouchers.....they need to keep kids trapped in democrat party controlled schools, so that they can continue to launder union dues for the democrat party.........

Yes.....the democrats and other Leftists do oppose vouchers.....they need to keep kids trapped in democrat party controlled schools, so that they can continue to launder union dues for the democrat party.........
Launder campaign funds
Indoctrinate children
Keep minorities poor and dependent

If you do it early enough it could.........after the first unproductive meeting with the school, lawyer up.......and serve papers......and go to the school every day to complain...in fact, go straight to the Superintendant....bypass the principal.....
Holding the “educators” personally accountable for their decisions will have a positive affect over time

After all much of the mayhem taking place in classrooms is because of crazy lawsuits by the ACLU and other ambulance chasing legal groups that strike fear in the hearts of education employees

Good concept....but training takes time.....and a bully needs to be dealt with immediately.....lawyers.....always use lawyers...and go straight at the principal and superintendant....
A punch in the nose or a swift kick in the nuts can have immediate affect on bullies

You are taking the most radical approach

No one except you is talking about killing bullies

For the boy to stand up for himself and fight back must seem like a horrible idea to you

But it would have saved his life
So...when the bully is 3 years older and twice his size, how do you think that would work?

So...when the bully is 3 years older and twice his size, how do you think that would work?
I think the smaller kid would probably get his ass kicked

But if he gets a few punches in and hurts the bully he wont have to fight him again

And when it happens again?

Which it will

Unfortunately this kid had a Kick Me sign on his back wherever he went
His parents fault. Bootstraps people. When i was bullied my USMC dad said be a man and toughen up.

I think the smaller kid would probably get his ass kicked

But if he gets a few punches in and hurts the bully he wont have to fight him again

Or the bully will decide that he needs to have a couple buddies jump the kid and stomp him to a pulp.

His parents fault. Bootstraps people. When i was bullied my USMC dad said be a man and toughen up.

Sure..."toughen up" against someone twice his size, and likely sadistic, psychotic, and sociopathic, who ENJOYS hurting people.

Your dad was right

No, he was either hopelessly naive or malicious.

Yes, it takes much more for somebody to commit suicide. Much much more.
No. It really doesn't.
Thank you for explaining how weak you really are. If I ever said anything to hurt you I am deeply, sincerely sorry. We can have differences and call one another names, that does not make your life worthless. You have so much to live for.

Jaraxle, whenever the bullying become that burden that leads you to even think of suicide, please contact me. I will be here for.

Jaraxle, there are so many beautiful days ahead for you. You are a human that has value. Message me and I will put these bullies in thier place. I will be by your side, opposing views, but together you have a friend and someone that will stand up to your bullies.

I had no idea bullies hurt you to this point. I wont insult you, I am very sorry, I am your friend, a fighter against bullys, that torment you.

Sure! Allow all of the rich kids to continue to attend their private schools at the taxpayer's expense, while not having sufficient private schools to take the truly capable students. Education of s student is almost entirely dependent on their socioeconomic status rather than innate ability. There are exceptions to the rule, but a simple axiom applies: "Poor students make for poor students." Vouchers cannot change that.

As for evidence, you can see it everywhere. Ranking a high school performance in my district by student performance on standardized tests and also by socioeconomic status will result in the same list, top to bottom. Vouchers don't change the student, only their location.

This is gut wrenching. Much like school shootings, school bullying persists no matter how many deaths continue to rise. Principals, administrators, teachers, aids, staff, bus drivers - all need to be active listeners and report bullying as they see them. Students engaged in bullying as well as their parents need to be held accountable and their needs to be consequences;,for example, school suspension and mandatory sensitivity training plus a fine.

This is a heartbreaking story. I wish his parents would have taken him out of that school. He shouldn't have had to endure that kind of treatment. Hopefully, the kids who bullied him will be punished.

Sure! Allow all of the rich kids to continue to attend their private schools at the taxpayer's expense, while not having sufficient private schools to take the truly capable students. Education of s student is almost entirely dependent on their socioeconomic status rather than innate ability. There are exceptions to the rule, but a simple axiom applies: "Poor students make for poor students." Vouchers cannot change that.

As for evidence, you can see it everywhere. Ranking a high school performance in my district by student performance on standardized tests and also by socioeconomic status will result in the same list, top to bottom. Vouchers don't change the student, only their location.
Why do you want to trap poor and minority students in underperforming schools?

Are you one of those brain-dead educrats?

You seem to believe there is no hope for poor and minority students.

If each student came attached to a voucher fee schools would spring up to educate the students and earn a profit.

There are different kinds of voucher programs. Such a program need not fund the rich.

If each student came attached to a voucher fee schools would spring up to educate the students and earn a profit.

There are different kinds of voucher programs. Such a program need not fund the rich.
That's funny! They tried vouchers in Florida and every single pop-up school failed accreditation! I did my Master's studies in this area, while in Florida during the voucher years. I am not a brain-dead educrat as you call us. Rather I am an educated educator. I have been there and done that, while you amateurs bitch and complain about thing you are completely ignorant about.

That's not even a GOOD deflection.

Because he works for the government school bureaucracy. He does not CARE about the students, as long as he can keep the slops coming and continue to feed at the trough.

That's funny! They tried vouchers in Florida and every single pop-up school failed accreditation! I did my Master's studies in this area, while in Florida during the voucher years. I am not a brain-dead educrat as you call us. Rather I am an educated educator. I have been there and done that, while you amateurs bitch and complain about thing you are completely ignorant about.
Sure accreditation was denied, they don’t want competition.

As usual you educrats demand deference based on imagined expertise.

What’s the closest thing to not having a Phd? Having a PhD in Education.

Forum List

Back