I'm Calling It: Keri Lake Next Governor of Arizona

And yet you have failed to prove it. In two years. Before 65+ courts.

You have been conned. Used. No one wants to admit that, I understand that, but maybe it's time.

You think a govt that lied to us so hugely and effectively in Covid would not lie to get their lackeys elected?

Did you watch what happened the last two years? Lockdowns, masks, "safe and effective" shots?

We proved we are sheep. They can delay votes and turn voters away and have "malfunctioning" machines and their UNPAID minions, like you, go around parroting, "denier! denier!"

It's shameful

And yet you have failed to prove it. In two years. Before 65+ courts.

You have been conned. Used. No one wants to admit that, I understand that, but maybe it's time.
They believed Iraq attacked us in 2001, Obama was born In Kenya, Obama wife has a penis, so do you think they will come to terms with reality yet Mac?

Say what you want about me and how I swing but in reality I live in reality and know these fools believe the election was stolen and would call God the Devil if God told them there was very little election fraud!

The Trumpster snowflakes bitched and moaned and cried when Hillary called them "deplorables", but Kari Lake calling her opponents "pure evil" is just fine with them.

No, Kari Lake is a moron and that is why she lost the election.

When you call the opposition something like Deplorable or Evil, well you are making yourself a fool and when you lose, well own it.

They believed Iraq attacked us in 2001, Obama was born In Kenya, Obama wife has a penis, so do you think they will come to terms with reality yet Mac?

Say what you want about me and how I swing but in reality I live in reality and know these fools believe the election was stolen and would call God the Devil if God told them there was very little election fraud!
You really live in Bizarro World

Reality or not, that extended counts only favor the candidates of one party feeds into skepticism and conspiracy.

Only because Donald Trump called them into question. Nobody questioned the counts before Trump.

All of the red states changed the way they certify and count votes after 2020, extending the time it takes to certify and count the ballots and saying they can't even open mail in ballots until all of the Election Day ballots are counted. Now they're complaining the count takes too long. Well who set it up to take this long?

Only because Donald Trump called them into question. Nobody questioned the counts before Trump.

All of the red states changed the way they certify and count votes after 2020, extending the time it takes to certify and count the ballots and saying they can't even open mail in ballots until all of the Election Day ballots are counted. Now they're complaining the count takes too long. Well who set it up to take this long?
Good god you are one clueless, stupid, bitch

Last edited:
AZ counted a million ballots in one night but it takes 4 days to count 400,000 ?????? that doesn't make sense....
Lake pretty much demanded that AZ take EXTRA SPECIAL care in the vote counting.
Remember?
She threatened before the election that she would ONLY accept the results if she could be sure that every vote was counted.
Well, she got what she demanded.
It just took a long time.

Arizona is not a red state. On paper only. It is one of several targeted states by the globalists who make sure we do not have any conservatism in our nation.

A recount of the same fraudulent mass mailed in ballots will do her no good.
Same for Lexalt, OZ and all of The Republicans that were ripped off this past election.
Watch how Hershel Walker gets screwed. That race should not have even been close to begin with.

Forum List

Back