The Left's BD Present for America's Mayor

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012
Pittsburgh

It's so bad it has become funny. One has to wonder if they will keep doing this after the principals die.

The Narrative that Trump tried to overturn the results of a legitimate election is so strong and prevalent that it is simply stated as fact.

If this Arizona case ever gets to the trial stage, I wonder if Mayor G will be able to actually mount a defense - as contrasted with the Georgia defamation case where he was not. The defense would be all the evidence of election irregularities in Arizona, irregularities that have been forcibly shoved under the table since the 2020 election. It would interesting to see, but I'm not holding my breath. There is no way the Democrats would let the facts come out in open court.

The Left is evil. How can anyone fail to see it?

It's so bad it has become funny. One has to wonder if they will keep doing this after the principals die.

The Narrative that Trump tried to overturn the results of a legitimate election is so strong and prevalent that it is simply stated as fact.

If this Arizona case ever gets to the trial stage, I wonder if Mayor G will be able to actually mount a defense - as contrasted with the Georgia defamation case where he was not. The defense would be all the evidence of election irregularities in Arizona, irregularities that have been forcibly shoved under the table since the 2020 election. It would interesting to see, but I'm not holding my breath. There is no way the Democrats would let the facts come out in open court.

I do believe that a couple of audits on the election were done by Trump and the GOP that found no wrong doings with the Arizona election. Those my dear are the facts NOT the shit you people are making up

• Brilliant
Reactions: IM2

A lot of this could have been avoided, if Rudy et al. had the common sense to know when to keep their mouths shut!

These dorks try to film flam an election and were caught lying and playing defamation of innocent people, yeah I hope he gets to see bars for a panorama in prison before they die.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Rudy committed the crimes. "The left" did nothing to him.

Process Server Locates Giuliani By Following Trail of Hair Dye

PALM BEACH (The Borowitz Report)—The process server who handed Rudolph Giuliani a summons Friday night located him by following a trail of jet-black hair dye, the server has confirmed.

The server, an agent of the Arizona attorney general’s office, said his suspicion was aroused when he saw “drops of an inky black substance” leading to the home of a GOP operative.

“At first, I thought it might have been left by a car with a nasty oil leak,” he said. “What made me suspect Mr. Giuliani was that the goo had dripped in an erratic, weaving fashion.”

According to the server, the former New York mayor willingly accepted the summons, apparently mistaking it for a cocktail napkin.

I do believe that a couple of audits on the election were done by Trump and the GOP that found no wrong doings with the Arizona election. Those my dear are the facts NOT the shit you people are making up
Well said.

The left will never forgive Giuliani for guiding New York through a muslim caused catastrophe.

Forum List

Back