If you got the shot but also got COVID, why arent you frustrated for being lied to?

It was in the 60s when he took office and plunged into the thirties because of all Biden's lies and sucking up to the hard left. You won't deal with it because you're a sniveling, lying little girl

Bam! And surada drops a load! There there, girl, cry to your room and take a nap, you'll feel better

Trump is a moron who takes credit for the hard work of other people.

Trump totally deserves credit for rushing approval for the drugs through. Who do you think did it? Were they elves? Flying fish?

You really didn't follow this, did you? Be honest.

Speaking of being honest, I have NEVER seen you say Biden doesn't deserve credit for what he instructed his administration to do. Not once, not ever

You are a fool intent on delegitimizing the Biden Administration.

It has already been said, over a year ago by experts as they found out how covid worked, that YES, people can get the covid virus more than once.

It HAS been verified, but you want to STICK it to Biden, at least once a month, if not once a week.

Why did you let Biden get away with telling that massive, deadly lie?

I'm old enough to remember them going bonkers over flouride too.

Yes! Exactly. The nutters are reactionary. They reject science and modernity. ..and they are oh so religious.... Like ISIS and Boko Haram.

Why did you let Biden get away with telling that massive, deadly lie?
It is only a lie if one knows that it is a lie.

At the time, there was no knowledge that the virus could happen again after being vaccinated.

You have no reason to call anyone a liar, as you know nothing about science, medicine, and could not care less about those who do.

I'm old enough to remember them going bonkers over flouride too.
You are engaging in selective memory to suit current feelings
All innoculations that came out of the 50’s into the 70’s were gratefully well received by the public.

I'm the one living in denial? It's a FACT that Biden plunged far more than he bounced back, or are you claiming he started at 45%, liar?

Bammmmmm! And surada loses it again. There there, sister, there there. Try to calm down, poor girl. LOL. Telling me you're upset, thank you, please do ...

If you didn’t get the shot and died from Covid complications let hear from those people too. Oh wait.
they lied to you. The CDC now says that 40% of hospitalization were vaxxed and fully vaxxed folks. OOOPPPs, can you say, say what?

Joe Biden said if you get the experimental gene therapy shot, you will not get COVID.

Why is this lie accepted?

Its verifiable.
Why do you people keep beating that same dead horse?? You should be embarrassed and would be if you were smater. Biden mispoke one time many months ago. The message has been consistent from Biden and everyone else for a long time now. If you get the vaxx you are far less likely to get Covid and if you do it will most likely be a mild case.

Tnen YOU PEOPLE turn around and LIE by saying that the fact that anybody at all who is vaxxed gets Covid is proof that the Vaxx does not work . I just don't know if it is dishonesty or just plain stupidity

It is only a lie if one knows that it is a lie.

At the time, there was no knowledge that the virus could happen again after being vaccinated.

You have no reason to call anyone a liar, as you know nothing about science, medicine, and could not care less about those who do.

That's not true. The CDC was not giving that information at the time. Biden went rogue, told a GIANT lie, and thousands of people died because of it.

Depending extremely much on WHAT the disease in question is, a vaccine does not guarantee you won't get sick. It doesn't guarantee full immunity. It may familiarize your body somewhat, so that its better equipt to fight the disease in question.

I got COVID about 2 - 3 months after my second shot....and just as I was poised to get the booster. I was told my case was a little worse than the average being seen around our region at the time. I can't confirm or deny that I have been lied to. I could surmise that MAYBE it would have been worse without the vax. I really have no way of knowing from my little corner. I'd have to look at alot of data and hear some personal stories first hand, not just see the numbers.

Forum List

Back