If you got the shot but also got COVID, why arent you frustrated for being lied to?

Chronic conditions that were well managed weren't the cause of death. You might check your beliefs with a doctor or medical professional.
are you suggesting that they did autopsies on all them old folks? hahahahahaahahahahhahahaha. They told their families to fk off and buried those old folks. And then blamed wuhan. hahahahahahahahaha Disgrace to humanity demofks are.

hey fkwad, I'll say it again, prove it.

Chronic conditions that were well managed weren't the cause of death. You might check your beliefs with a doctor or medical professional.
Bullshit, if you committed suicide and had covid your death certificate had death from covid on it. Anything you loons could do to damage Trump. Just like you loons are still doing to him today.

Bullshit, if you committed suicide and had covid your death certificate had death from covid on it. Anything you loons could do to damage Trump. Just like you loons are still doing to him today.
I honestly didn't think people without any skin in the game would work so hard as to hold up the elitists making all the money and them nothing. That seems like an odd prospect to tag onto.

Tree, it's different than that. If so many people are vaccinated, why do they care about the unvaccinated?

430,000 arrived from China before Trump banned travel.. another 40,000 arrived after Trump's ban. No US citizen can be refused entry to the US, but they certainly could have been quarantined in early 2020.

The more people who are vaccinated the better. It reduces the risk to all of us.. including the elderly and those with chronic disease and underlying conditions.

430,000 arrived from China before Trump banned travel.. another 40,000 arrived after Trump's ban. No US citizen can be refused entry to the US, but they certainly could have been quarantined in early 2020.

The more people who are vaccinated the better. It reduces the risk to all of us.. including the elderly and those with chronic disease and underlying conditions.
and why, if you're vaccinated, are you so scared, boo, of unvaccinated? you didn't answer.

I got the vaccine and survived COVID

Many of the unvaccinated didn’t
LOL what a joke. The average age of a WuFlu death is 80 years old, higher than the life expectancy in the US.

WuFlu caused deaths in young people is nonexistent.

But thanks for volunteering your body to Big Pharma. They of course won’t help you if and when you develop “side effects”.

LOL what a joke. The average age of a WuFlu death is 80 years old, higher than the life expectancy in the US.

But thanks for volunteering your body to Big Pharma. They of course won’t help you if and when you develop “side effects”.
I really liked this video

I honestly didn't think people without any skin in the game would work so hard as to hold up the elitists making all the money and them nothing. That seems like an odd prospect to tag onto.
surada , what are the elites paying you for your support?

and why, if you're vaccinated, are you so scared, boo, of unvaccinated? you didn't answer.

Scared? You're a moron. Taking reasonable precautions during an epidemic protects me, my family and friends... my neighbors.

And when Trump banned travel from China. You loons called him racist for doing it.

And when Trump banned travel from China. You loons called him racist for doing it.

Nope. Stop with the lies. No US citizen or permanent resident can be refused entry to the US. But, they could have been quarantined. Damn, you're stupid.

You already exposed your beliefs. Too late. Sometimes the facts are just facts, not partisan talking points.
facts are facts. like ones you never have. still waiting on those figures. move along and earn your pay.

Does that somehow excuse over a million COVID deaths?

Forum List

Back